Episode 5: Guardian Angel

Following the events of Episode 4, in the Inn, they were getting a surprise visit from Sylvie, the Guildmaster of Faltra's Adventurer Guild who informed about the Elven Kingdom wanting Shera back.

Rem: Prevent a war?

Sylvie: Yup. Assuming you don't want to hand over Shera-chan.

Both Elf and Pantherian looked on worriedly.

Sylvie: The Feudal Lord of Faltra City has received demands from the Elven Kingdom of Greenwood for Shera L. Greenwood to be handed over. The deadline is 10 days from now, and they say that they're not afraid to wage war if their demands aren't met.

Shera hugs Ryuujin's right arm even tighter including her boobs much to his surprise.

Shera: No way.

Sylvie: What will you do, Ryuujin-san?

Ryuujin himself was lost and speechless about this.

KAMEN RIDER DECADE X HOW NOT TO SUMMON A DEMON LORD: HOW NOT TO SUMMON THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS?

EPISODE FIVE: GUARDIAN ANGEL

Rem: You're kidding. You're kidding about this, right?

Shera: My family, the Kingdom of Greenwood is going to war against the Kingdom of Lyferia over me?

Sylvie: At this rate, I am certain they will. That is why the Lord and I are in so much trouble.

Ryuujin: Back then...

Flashbacks of Ryuujin, Rem, and Shera encountering Celsior, one of the Elite Elven Archers of the Kingdom of Greenwood, hired by Galluk threathens the Trio to take Shera back only to be destroyed by Kamen Rider Decade in Wizard Form using Blizzard.

Ryuujin: Shera made her feelings known and clearly told them she doesn't want to go home. They still haven't given up? Persistent bastards...

His thoughts were interrupted when Sylvie spoke up.

Sylvie: So... We'd like you to work out a way to prevent this war, Ryuujin-san. Okay?

Ryuujin just narrowed his eyes until...

Ryuujin: I REFUSE!

The screen then shows I refuse in Japaenese Letters in a background.

Ryuujin: How the hell I supposed to prevent a war?! Let alone stop it? My father has committed a war against the Kamen Riders before I was born, only because he was destined and forced to destroy all Riders, yet saved all of them due to the memory of his friends! Mother...

Shows Natsumi Hikari-Kadoya smiling and transforms into Kamen Rider Kivala as she impaled Decade's belt through his stomach.

Ryuujin: Uncle Kaito...

Shows Kaito stealing treasure, and working with Tsukasa as he transforms into Kamen Rider DiEnd as both Destroyer and Thief fight.

Ryuujin: Uncle Yuusuke...

Shows Yuusuke Onodera transforming into Kamen Rider Kuuga in Ultimate Form as both 1st Rider and 10th Rider fight to the death, and it shows him happily walking with his father Tsukasa, and his mother Hikari in different worlds and Tsukasa donning different outfits.

Ryuujin: But how should I do it? I have been a Kamen Rider for only 2 years! I never experience war before in my life! What should I do? Negotiate? The problem is, I haven't spoke to many people despite meeting so many Kamen Riders, I mostly stayed in the room playing this game! I wouldn't be struggling to keep faking my father's persona! That's something people in political power should figure out! But reality never works that way.