Chapter 4: (Y/N) VS The CPUs

-No one's P.O.V-

The group of girls surrounded you and Steamax with their weapons drawn towards the two, one of them spoke up to him. 

Neptune: "Alright kid, hand over those Shares you earned." Neptune says accusingly while you were confused at her. 

(Y/N): "Oh those..."

Then, two small girls approach you, one with yellow hair, and the other with pink looking hair. Plutia: "Haay~ I'm Plutia, can you please give our Shares back? We reeeaaally need them~"

The pink hair girl said in a sleepy tone voice, it somehow made you smile then the yellow girl rushed towards him and jumps to him ready to punch you, then felt she had some sort of power level in her. 

Peashy: "Hiiyyyaa!!" Peashy said trying to punch him in the chest, but you quickly catched her small fist. This shocks everyone, no one had ever catches Peashy's punch, plus it could hurt a lot for Neptune. 

Peashy: "Whoa! I've never seen someone caught my punch! That's awesome!

Steamax: "(Y/N), you don't even understand that you're here." Steamax says, as you turned to him.

(Y/N): Yeah, did you trick me to let these girls ambush me?

Steamax waved his hands in front of him in defense.

Steamax: N-No! I just received this flyer and send it to you.

You looked at him to search for a lie, but he was telling the truth, that's when Uni came in. 

Uni: S-Steamax? What are you doing here?

Steamax:  I'm here with (Y/N) to do the impossible question that you CPU's requested.

Neptune: Actually, it's a fake quest.

You turned to her with a surprised and confused face.

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Steamax: Why would you send a fake quest?

Steamax questioned them then a blonde girl walked up to you and Steamax as she pointed her spear directly at him.

Vert: "So we can lure this child into our trap." 

Nepgear: "Yeah...turns out it didn't work as planned..." Nepgear says, as you turned to Steamax.

(Y/N): Steamax, who are these girls? Are those the Goddess that you're talking about?

Steamax: That's correct. Those are the four Goddess who rule four nations, you can tell by the color of their clothes.

(Y/N): Strange...

You said as you took a sip of your mango smoothie. That's when Blanc burst out making everyone jump, then she deploy her battle hammer and rushes up to you.

 She swings her battle hammer towards you and sidestepped out of the way as her hammer made impact on the ground, making a quake. 

Blanc: "Grrr, I had enough of every one of you talking. Listen you brat, you better give our shares back or we're gonna force you to do it!" She said with a red evil shadowy eye showing as her other one was covered by a shadow, but you still drank your mango smoothie and not giving a shit.

Noire: "Blanc, calm down, if you threaten him like that he won't give us our Shares." Noire pointed out. 

Blanc: "Grr, if you guys won't help me, then I'll do it myself!" Suddenly a bright light appeared around her as numbers surrounded her, then the bright light disappeared as she changed into her HDD form, her hair was light blue, her eyes were red, and shoe was now wearing white and red clothing.