Chapter 11: Smiles!

-No one's P.O.V-

Two months has been passed since you and Jeanne arrived in Gamindustri. So right now, the two of you were in the Guild looking for jobs, even if you already have a lot of money from the time you saved the bank. Jeanne suggested that the two of you should decide to do something besides staying inside all the time in your apartment.

Jeanne: Jeez, can't they have something interesting other than monster hunting?

(Y/N): I dunno, there are something less than this.

???: Wait a minute, Nepgya!

(Y/N) & Jeanne: Huh?

The two of you heard a familiar voice, as you two turned your attention to where it came from. You and Jeanne saw Nepgear with...another Nepgear? Both of you walked approached them and greet them to see if they got anything to do.

(Y/N): Hey, Nepgear!

Nepgear: Huh? Oh, hey (Y/N), Jeanne. I didn't expect that you two would be here. What are you two doing here anyways?

Jeanne: I was bored so I asked (Y/N) that we should go to the guild and do a quest.

(Y/N): Yep and I had no objections.

Then the other Nepgear walked beside Nepgear. She was smiling and had a pair of creepy, yet weird eyes of hers, as she waved you and Jeanne and smiled.

 She was smiling and had a pair of creepy, yet weird eyes of hers, as she waved you and Jeanne and smiled

???: Hello there, hehe~

She spoke and blushes. You and Jeanne sweat dropped in confusion, as if you two didn't know that she had a twin sister that was a bit...creepy.

(Y/N): Uh, Hi there. Didn't know you had a twin sister.

Nepgear: Oh no, this is-

Nepgya: Nice to meet you. I'm Nepgya. I'm a compatible character that was born from Nepgear's funny face components!

She introduced herself with a big smile on her face with the same eyes as well. 

Jeanne: Uh...It's nice to meet you too, you creepy thing.

Nepgya: Uhh, what?

You elbowed Jeanne on her rib.

Jeanne: S-Sorry...Sorry...

Nepgear: Anyways, it's a long story. We're here to do some quest so we can increase Planeptune's shares.

(Y/N): I know how it works. Basically, once we get these shares and that makes you stronger, is that correct?

Nepgya: That's right! Nepgear and he others also say that you two are pretty strong too, wanna help us?

She offered as she moves closer to you. You looked at her as she was still smiling with those creepy eyes. Jeanne noticed that you were in a uncomfortable position, as she moved her hand in front of you and Nepgya.