The CPUs and the Candidates meets (Y/N) (L/N) in Heaven...

-No one's P.O.V-

(A/N: This Idea was from @ZokuYTKing.)

The CPUs and the Candidates had died on a war in Gamindustri, as the Children of the CPUs had won the fight and honored them, thus a new CPU and a Candidate was born in Gamindustri.

(A/N: Yeah, I know they disappear as Data much like Sword Art Online, but it's going to be light orbs.)

Once the CPUs and the Candidates have died, as a light flashes on their eyes. They hear the bell ranging from their ears, they slowly opened opened their eyes and looked around to see that they were inside of a building.

Neptune: Whoa...

Noire: Where...are we?

Uni: Is this...Heaven?

Nepgear: I don't know.

The CPUs and the Candidates were looking around. That's when they hear a cough from someone, as they turned to see a female who has blue hair and was wearing blue clothes.

 That's when they hear a cough from someone, as they turned to see a female who has blue hair and was wearing blue clothes

Rom: H-Hi there miss!

Rom stuttered a little, as the woman in blue simply smiled at them, as she began to speak up to them.

Aqua: My name is Aqua, the Goddess of Water. You CPUs and Candidates have died from the war in Gamindustri, is that correct?

Ram: I think so.

Aqua: Good. Now then, Welcome to Heaven!

Two cupids appeared and were blowing their trumpets after Aqua had said that before they disappeared, as Aqua spoke up.

Aqua: Anyways, since you're in heaven, you must follow the rules and try not to break them, otherwise you'd get kicked out of Heaven and sent straight to Hell. 

The Girls had their chills up their spine when Aqua said that, as the Goddess of Water spoke up.

Aqua: Anyways, (Y/N) (L/N) and your friends told me all about you. Follow me.

Aqua said, as the CPUs and the Candidates followed her. Once they got outside and looked around. They were in awe to see everyone buildings up in the clouds, there were people wearing their casual clothes and had an halo ring up on their heads.

They were chatting, laughing and were eating. 

Vert: Wow! Look at this place!

Blanc: The atmosphere from here is great...I can feel it!