Chapter 12: A Soldier to Deal With...

-No one's P.O.V-

Noire was in her Basilicom in Lastation. Anways, she was in her office doing some paper work and keeping up reports of what's going on in her nation. 

Noire: Jeez, these paper work isn't getting any smaller...I want o hurry up so I can finish making those outfits for the next cosplay event...

Then her sister, Uni, comes in the room with more paper work in her hands, as she approached Noire and set the papers down in her desk.

Uni: Here are the reports Noire. They just came in today.

Noire: *Sighs* Thanks, Uni...

Uni noticed Noire that she wasn't feeling well.

Uni: You alright, sis? You don't feel well...

Noire sighed in response to Uni's question, as Noire lays her head on her desk and was exhausted from all the paper work she's been doing...I mean for goddess's sake doing a lot of paper work ain't fun, like Neptune.

Uni: I guess not...how about you go and rest up? I'll do the paper work for you.

Noire: No, it's fine. I'll finis these paper work, even it'll kills me...

Noire spoke selfishly, as Uni sighs in defeat, but also worried about her sister's condition.

Uni: Well...don't yourself, okay? I don't want to see you collapsing on the floor again like last time...

Uni darted her eyes away before sweat drops down on her face and remembered of her sister collapsing on the floor in the middle of the night outside her room. Noire also remembered what happened as she sighed.

Noire: Yeah, I know. I'll try not to overwhelm myself this time...

Uni: Oh um Noire? Can I ask you something...?

Noire: Huh? Ask me about what?

Uni: About (Y/N)...

Noire had a flash of image of you smiling in her head, as she quickly blushed and started to stutter. To be honest, you are the only closest friend to her so so she can't help it, besides being the Lonely Heart for a reason.

Noire: A-About (Y/N)? W-What about him...?

Uni: Well...it's just...wait, did you just stuttered, sis?

Noire: W-What?! N-No! I-I-I didn't stutter! I-I-I was just shocked that you mentioned (Y-Y/N) all of the sudden, t-that's all!

Noire stuttered, as Uni was confused of why her sister is stuttering, so she just ignored it...

Uni: A-Anyway, the reason I'm bringing him up is that the rumors are starting about him.

Noire: Rumors about (Y/N)? Why?

Noire asked curiously.

Uni: Don't you get it? (Y/N) has been doing most of our work out there in Gamindustri. Killing enemies, stopping the bad guys, people are saying that he's the neww CPU and because of this, our shares are decreasing slowly, but if this keeps up, we won't have any shares left...

Noire stood silent as she sat on her chair behind her desk. She was thinking on what to do. She knows that you're not a terrible person, but a complicated one...other than that, she knows that you're just trying to help everyone...

Noire: Uni...you know (Y/N) isn't a bad person. He just wants to help people, that's why he's doing this...I know our shares are decreasing of what (Y/N) is doing...but deep down, he just wants to help...

Uni: Well...yeah, I know...he even told us and the others that he's not from this world, even for Jeanne. He said to himself that he's a nobody, but he's only sixteen years old...and he can't be a hero...yet.