Chapter 18: A Friendly Date

-No one's P.O.V-

After Arfoire's kidnapping, a month has been passed. Right now, you were lazing around in your apartment. That's when, Jeanne approached you.

Jeanne: Hey (Y/N). Mind if you want to hang out with me?

(Y/N): Eh sure, I've got nothing to do.

Jeanne: Good!

You all got dressed up, as you and Jeanne walked out of the door, but Noire was in front of you two.

Noire: O-Oh! Didn't see you there, (Y/N).

(Y/N): You here to hang out with us?

You offered, as Noire looks at Jeanne, as Jeanne nodded at her in agreement to share with him.

Noire: Alright, I'll join you two.

(Y/N): It's settled then. Let's get going.

-Small Time Skip-

The three of you decided that you should go to the mall and play some arcade games. About 10 minutes later, the three of you arrived at the mall, went to the arcade, and you paid the cashier for a tons of tokens for the three of you to play. Both Jeanne and Noire agreed on sharing you to play some of the games. So, the first one you played was 'The House of the Dead 2'. with Jeanne.

Jeanne: So, do I have to shoot outside of the screen?

(Y/N): Yep, be sure that you're good at aiming. Don't aim the civilians, aim for the Zombies.

Jeanne: Yeah.

Both of you played over an hour till the two of you died by the 'Hierophant' boss.

(Y/N): Damn! He's tough as freak...

Jeanne: Couldn't agree more.

The two of you chuckled at each other, as Noire did a fake cough to get their attention.

Noire: I believe it's my turn, Jeanne.

Jeanne: Sure. Take him.

Noire: Now then, why don't we play Street Fighter, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Eh, sure.

Both of you began to play in Versus mode. Noire picks Chun-Li while you picked Ryu.

Noire: Let's get started!

-15 minutes Later-

15 minutes has been passed, Noire won 5 rounds while you had 2 rounds.

Noire: I win! You're pretty bad at controllers.

(Y/N): Hey, at least I'm good at Keyboards.

Noire: Sure, sure.

She spoke sarcastically, as you sighed. Jeanne comes in and spoke.

Jeanne: Hey, you guys hungry? We can eat some food near the arcade.

(Y/N): Sure.

Noire: Me too.

-Time Skip-

Right now, the three of you were eating crepes with different flavors.

You had a chocolate flavor, Noire had a strawberry ice-cream topping with sprinkles on it, and Jeanne had a maple flavor. 

Noire: Hmm...it's actually nice that you found a food court near the arcade, Jeanne. I respect that.

Jeanne looked at Noire before she smiled at her.

Jeanne: Yeah, thanks.

(Y/N): Well, I'm glad.

You spoke with a smile, as Jeanne and Noire smiled at you back before chuckling.

-Time Skip-

Once again, it was now 4:00 pm. You decided to go home because you wanted to make some dinner, while Jeanne and Noire decided to still hang out more. The two girls were walking on the side street and began conversing.

Jeanne: You know...

Noire turns to her after Jeanne had spoke up.

Noire: What is it?

Jeanne: The feeling between us...is strange...being started become friends and hanging out with the others, including for (Y/N) as well...

Noire: Yeah...it does seem strange...

Jeanne: Wanna ask about it?

Noire: No thanks, I'm good.

Jeanne playfully punches Noire in response.

Noire: Ow...

Jeanne: Heh, sorry about that. (Y/N) will have to decide to choose either me or you. It's destiny, Noire.

Noire: Maybe...We'll just have to wait until we confess him.

Jeanne: Definitely. If he rejects one of us, we'll understand. 

Noire: Yeah, I guess so. Anyways, I'm gonna head back to Lastation. See you around, Jeanne.

Noire turned into her HDD form and flew up, not before waving at Jeanne goodbye. 

Jeanne: Hmm...I wonder when we could go back home...

Jeanne spoke to herself before going back to your apartment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Alright, this is a short chapter on this story. I only have one or two chapter(s) left before I could finish this book and make another one. I hope you all enjoyed. Stay tune for another chapter.)

)