Epilogue: A Tsundere Confession (Valentine's Day Edition)

(A/N: Holy cow! 5k views! I'm honestly surprised to get 5k on this book. I'm a bit happy to see it. Anyways, this will be the Epilogue. Prepare yourself readers! 'Cause you're going to get a confession! Also It's too early to have Valentine's day, so we're gonna have to go with it in this story.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No one's P.O.V-

After the events of Rei Ryghts/Cyan Heart. A few months later, Planeptune is now rebuilding it's original state after what happened. So right now, it was now Valentine's Day. Both Jeanne D'Arc and Black Heart decided to confess to you somewhere. They sent you a text to meet you there.

...

For some time later, you managed to get to the location where Jeanne and Noire texted you, and to your surprise...

(Y/N): A Sakura Tree? Seriously?

You marched up there, as you got up and stood in front of the tree and spoke up.

(Y/N): Hmm...where the hell are those two?

You asked, as then both Jeanne and Noire revealed themselves behind the Sakura tree.

(Y/N): Hey.

You spoke with a smile to them.

Noire: You...you kept us waiting...you dummy...

(Y/N): Heh, sorry about that. Alright, I'm here. What do you two want?

You asked curiously to them, as they stood in front of you and they look nervous and serious they were. First was Jeanne, as she approached you and grabbed your coat. 

She looks away with a blush on her face before turning to face you and spoke her words to you

Jeanne: (Y/N)...Ever since that we first met back at the school, I really thought that you were just some pervert...but...when I got to know you more...it feels like you were a funny guy and...and can cheer everyone up...including for me of course...I didn't push you away because you sometimes teased me and sometimes make fun of me. (Y/N)...I...I...I love you alright!? I like you more than anything!!