Chapter 10: Music my Beat!

-No one's P.O.V-

Neptune and the other CPU's and their candidates were getting ready to go out to Leanbox for a concert by the famous singer in Gamindustri named 5pb, and Vert gave them invitations to go to the concert. 

IF: Alright, is everyone ready to go?

Compa: Already iffy!

Neptune: Not ready! I didn't even finish my pudding yet!

Neptuned shouted, as she was continuing eating pudding while the others sighed in annoyance from it, as then Nepgear walked towards the group.

Nepgear: All set. Sis, I think you finish eating the pudding when we get back, the concert is gonna start soon.

Neptune: Oh alright...Just wish-

(A/N: Alright, let's go!)

-Time Skip-

Meanwhile at the concert on the backstage, 5pb was pacing back and fourth and was a bit frustrated and a bit worried at her performance.

5pb: This is bad. I had whole week trying to think of a new song, but instead I was too busy watching Nepflix...

Then one of her co-workers walked in and asked her to get ready for the concert.

Co-Worker: Miss 5pb, the show is about to begin in a few minutes.

5pb: O-Oh! Right! I'll be there in a sec.

She spoke as the co-worker left the room, as 5pb started to get more worried on what to sing for the big concert in Leanbox.

5pb: Come on, think! 

Then her thoughts were interrupted, as the vent from the ceiling broke. A few group of men wearing all black from their appearance as they all surrounded her.

5pb: W-What the?! W-Who are you people?!

The one of the men puts a tape on her mouth, as the rest pinned her down and the tie her up. 5pb tried to scream for help, but her mouth was taped. She tried to struggle free, but it was useless.

??? 1: Alright, we got the girl. Let's head back.

??? 2: Hehe! This is way too easy. We're going to be rich in no time! 

One of the men in black picked up 5pb, as he carries her on his shoulder, while she was trying to break free the restrains.

??? 3: Hey! Stop moving so we can go and get paid!

5pb: Mmmph! Mmm!

Then the group left with 5pb struggling to escape from being tied up unseen. Or so they thought, there were two people to be exact. One was a male wearing a black jacket and black pants, and the other was a female wearing a dark violet jacket.

(Y/N): Looks like we've found kidnapping.

Jeanne: Should we save her?

(Y/N): Yeah, can't let them get away and take advantage of that victim.

Both (Y/N) and Jeanne followed the van somewhere. 

...

That van wasn't far from the concert as you and Jeanne looked to see an abandoned facility. That's when the two of you see a 5pb was all tied up and some men were taking her inside the facility, as two guards were guarding the front entrance.

(Y/N): Should we break in?

Jeanne smirked at that idea.

Jeanne: I like that idea.