Chapter 8: A Monster In Lowee

-No one's P.O.V-

You and Jeanne D'Arc were heading towards Lowee where the CPU Goddess Blanc had live. She called you and the others because there was an emergency meeting. Jeanne wanted to come along, so you had no point of objecting her.

...

The two of you arrived in front of the Lowee's Basilicom, as you looked at the door before turning to Jeanne.

(Y/N): Ladies first.

You said being the gentlemen, as Jeanne rolled her eyes and sighed.

Jeanne: Fine. 

She knocked the door a few times and stood back. The two of you waited for an response, that's when the door slightly opened, as two small figures peeked at you and Jeanne. One was wearing a blue coat with a blue hat, and the other one was wearing a pink coat with a hat that matches the other one.

Ram: Oh? (Y/N)! You're here! Yay!

You let out a smile before extending your arms.

(Y/N): Hey kiddos!

You greeted, as the loli twins ran up and hugged you. Jeanne watched the three of you hugged at each other and secretly smiled before the three of you parted ways. 

The four of you entered the Basilicom. You and Jeanne followed the two kids in front of you. They lead you to the back of the Basilicom outside on the balcony, and the two of you see Neptune and her friends.

Ram: Big sis, (Y/N) is here with someone else.

(Y/N): Heyo.

Neptune: Hey there.

That's when they all noticed Jeanne standing beside you.

Noire: Who is this? 

Vert: Is she a friend of yours?

You hear Jeanne sighed as she stepped in front. 

Jeanne: My name is Jeanne D'Arc. If all of you should stand in my way, you will be destroyed! Except for this idiot.

Jeanne introduced herself and pointed her thumb at you.

Neptune: Wow, she's like Noire, but evil.

Noire: Hey! She's not like me!

You decided to break it up.

(Y/N): That's enough now. Anyways, do you guys have any tea?

Noire: Oh right. Here you go.

Noire handed you the tea as you took it from her hands. You noticed that she was blushing a bit, you smiled and it was obvious that she likes you, but you're ready for something like that just yet.

(Y/N): Thank you.

You were about to take a sip, as you looked at Jeanne and noticed that she was looking at your tea, and she noticed that you were looking at her.

Jeanne: W-What? Take the tea or...whatever...

She had a light blush on her cheeks and looked away. You decided to whether you should give her a tea or not.

...

You sighed as you handed the tea to Jeanne. 

(Y/N): Take mine. 

Noire was surprised at this.

Noire: (Y/N), I thought you-

(Y/N): It's fine. I already had a milk chocolate this morning. Come on, Jeanne you haven't had tea for a while now. Take it. I insist.