Chapter 20: A Festival.

-No one's P.O.V-

Neptune called you and Jeanne onto her Basilicom because there was going to be a festival inside of her Basilicom. The two of you decided to go in there to see what it looked like. Once you got inside the Basilicom, and the the two of you were surprised to see that there was a festival inside of the Basilicom.

(Y/N): Holy shit...

Jeanne: Holy shit, it is.

You and Jeanne began to walk around and admiring the festival to see a bunch of women and little girls.

???: Heeyy there~

You hear that familiar sleeping tone of voice, as you looked down to see Plutia smiling up at you.

(Y/N): Heya, Plutia.

You greeted her, as she nodded in response. You hear fast footsteps coming towards you, as you looked to see Peashy running up to you and hugged you instead of tackling you. You hugged her back before breaking it up and speak up.

(Y/N): Hey kid. 

Peashy: (Y/N)! You're here! Would you like to play with me?

She asked, as you chuckled.

(Y/N): I wish I could, but Jeanne and I would like to speak to Neptune.

That's when the two of you hear a thud coming from somewhere. You and Jeanne turned to see Neptune, a girl wearing a pink dress, and some bunch of two guys wearing a black animal costume holding a camera and a spotlight. 

The two of you approached them, as the little girl pointed at Neptune. 

???: At last, your time has come. I'll prove today, once and for all, that a little girl can't be a CPU! You'd best be prepared.

(Y/N): Ahem!

You faked a cough to get their attention, as they turned to you.

Neptune: Ah! Well, if it isn't the reader himself!

You rolled your eyes at her, as you helped her stand up.

Neptune: Thanks.

???: Hey! Don't ignore me.

The three of you turned to her, as you give her the confused face.

(Y/N): Who are you?

Abnes: My name is Abnes! Don't forget that! And I'm one of the self-proclaimed idols of the Seven Sages! 

You and Jeanne gave her a plain face.

(Y/N) & Jeanne: Okay.

Abnes: Anyways, now be a good girl and leave your CPU days behind! 

Jeanne then chimes in to stop this.

Jeanne: Alright kid, I want you to stop whining around and what is your deal with Neptune? 

Jeanne asked sternly. 

Abnes: My deal with her is that she brought little girls inside the Basilicom! 

(Y/N): So you care about little girls huh? What about those two guys with those cameras and spotlights over there?

You spoke and pointed your thumb at them.

Abnes: They're my employees! Leave them out of those two!

You looked at her with a surprised face before making a smirk as if she was just joking. Abnes noticed it and got angry a little at you.

Abnes: Hey! I'm not joking!

Just then, you see Nepgear comes in and was carrying a treasure chest.