It is school again.

Yna's POV

         Mom!!!.OMG am gonna be late for school again, my books were scattered around my room, shoes and clothes hanging around. I stood in the middle of the mess not knowing what to do I started pacing around, silently cursing under my breath. I was supposed to resume for senior year that morning but guess my luck I was still stuck in the middle of this mess, trying to arrange my things.
         Mom!!, I called again, come help me out here, I don't want to be late, it is senoir year........ Arghhh. Sweetie am coming, let me deal with your younger sister first, she needs more attention than you do. My mom answered from downstairs. I always hated school right from time, I had talked to my parents to let me be homeschooled but my plea fell on deaf ears, they would always tell me, dear yna you need to make friends, how long are you going to hide under this shell of yours Ok that's me, I am this shy annoying type, see the combination I might be shy but I know how much I annoy people especially my family. I love them tho even if they get on my nerves.

     Throughout junior year, I never had a friend notless a boyfriend, I believe I don't need anyone. I am who I am but you know what I really need to change, so pacing about my room I decided to just put my clothes on my bed, packed my books in my bag pack, then went to shower I really didn't need my mom again I thought. Pulling out a comfy wear of an off shoulders with a pair of jeans accompanied with a sandal. I got ready for school.
        Oh  I can see you are ready, I was just about to come upstairs, good morning princess, my mom greeted with a smirk.  Mom! , why are you smirking?, I asked her. Bet those guys would trip when they catch a glimpse of you today, dear you have to smile a bit, you look really tensed up, she said with a smile. I just rolled my eyes at her pinched my little sisters cheeks and pecked my dad  then left the house not before screaming am comming back at you mom. My baby greeted me upon reaching outside ooopzz I mean my car, Emily. Ok so I named it Emily, it is a Green Benz with a nice interior. I love it so much. So hoping inside I head out to my freaking hole what I mean is my school.

So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
Please comment and vote
Opeyluv❤.