Cocky.

Above is the beautiful picture of the ranch.

YNA'S POV

To say the sight in front of me is marvelous would be an understatement.

I was actually expecting something simple but what is staring at me is more of a typical  country mansion than a ranch.

"Man, this is fabulous". Sean compliments also staring in awe.

I agree, like seriously Sum, your uncle must be wealthy". Shawn chipped in.

"Well, what do I say?.I brought you guys here to be pampered. I saw the tension swooning around us especially two un admitting fellas so I thought you need some push". She stated overdramatically gesturing at I and Shawn.

He snorted.

What the hell is wrong with this lady. I thought to myself.

"Geez,I just don't know why you can't carry your damn bag yourself whenever you come visit angry bird, you should really thank stars you brought friends or I would have changed my mind".

I looked up to find a guy about our age approaching. Notheless, he is drop dead gorgeous but who am I to admire him when I have someone worth more than he is.

Shawn deserves it tho. I thought.

"Penny for your thoughts, beautiful". The assumed guy said with a wink.

His rich green eyes staring at me intently at me.

Tearing eye contact and looking towards Shawn's direction. I saw his right eye twitching, I think he does that when angry.

What is he angry at. I thought.

"Would you please help us into the house, I don't have time for your nonsense Jerkface". Summer said tiredly.

You know the way angry bird , I got an unfinished business here". He replied smirking.

I told ya tillion times not to call me angry bird again. Summer stated reaching to pull his ear.

Arghhh... and I told ya zillion times not to do this again". He shot trying to remove her hand from his ear.

Then, you have to promise you wouldn't call me that again, wait it is pointless promising because you do so every time I come visit. This time am gonna dump horse poop on that so called car of yours.

You dare not angry bird. He shot back.

Still proving sturborn huh. She said pulling his ear harder.

Alright, alright, I get it, you aren't angry bird. Please free my ears, they hurt, fuck!. He yelled as she pulled further.

These two are nuts, arent they?. Sean whispered.

Laughing at the sight, they sure are.

Releasing his ears, Summer proceeded to talk.

Oh my poor dear cousin, what have I done to you. She started wiping fake tears.

Gaping at her sudden outburst.

Such a drama queen. Shawn exclaimed.

Still wiping off her invisible tears, she didn't know her cousin was about to get his revenge.

Pulling her by her ear, he dragged hard smirking hard.

It is pay back time. He whooped.

Arghhh.... I swear Jake you would pay for this, am telling you I would report you to Uncle Ben. She screamed.