What is all this?

YNA'S POV

You like him, don't you?. My newly talkative of a friend questioned. Cocking my brow up pretending not to give cognizance to her question.

How long have you guys been hanging out?.I decided to change the topic.

Hola there bes I know you are trying all you can to avoid answering my question but you know what, am not giving you a fat chance. Summer stated giving me a smirk.

I love her already, just the kind I want always sturborn and taking no for an answer.

Not a fat chance girl and besides he is not my type. I stated clearly lying and putting emphasis on the last word. Wait,God help me when did I ever have a type of guy. I thought at my choice of words.

I didn't think she bought that lie because she started grinning like an idiot. Do you really think I believe you Yna, it is clearly written all over your face, you are denying it. Summers replied happily.

You see girl, I am a love expert, I have been in so many relationships and I have broken so many hearts so I know when one is denying love. She later continued with that evil smile plastered on her face.

Please remind me not to piss her off, one wouldn't believe this angelic pure face beauty chatting without any care in the world would be this heartless in a relationship. I pity those that would fall her victim in days to come.

Just as I was about to reply her,the pure angelic voice of Billie Eilish's "ocean eyes" resounated the entire room making the boys at alert. That is my cellphone ringing. I began searching for it in my bag when I felt a hand reaching out something to me.

Here you go cupcake. Those husky voice of his sent butterflies erupting in the pit of my stomach. Wait did he just give me a pet name. The nerve of this asshole.

Won't you at least check who the caller is before plotting in your head several attempts to get rid of Shawn here". Sean interrupted my assumptions with a smirk.

How I wish to wipe off that smirk off his face. Glaring deviously at him and giving a face that states am coming back at you to the said devil in disguise.  I picked my call.

Hello dad, yea the nurse said I am free to go home. It is not that fatal just a bandage wrapped around my head.

And you said it isn't fatal.....  seriously a bandage. Stay right there am coming.He replied me with a hint of annoyance in his voice as he ended the conversation.

Like seriously my dad is more worst than my mom. He is so overprotective and always getting on my nerves but I still love him.

Your dad is right, you should wait for him, we would just wait till he comes then leave. That  of course came from Shawn. I don't know why he cares so much.

"As if you didn't like it when he cares ". My inner girl whispered. Shut up I didn't. I argued back. But the truth is I really liked that he cared but I would never admit that.

So girl, what Shawn said is right, we would just wait here ,then I would also add you on our group chat..... So we would gist non stop. Gosh...  it pretty fun to have a girlfriend to chat with right boys?, Summer stated cocking an eyebrow evily at their direction.

Oh right.... Sure.... Yea...... Always the right one Sum. I couldn't help but laugh at how they stammered with fear after being asked a question. It just looks as if they were being interrogated by their step mother.

Seems they are scared of Summer throwing tantrums if they didn't reply her immediately. Just few hours knowing her, she seems pretty commanding and loves attention and won't take no for an answer.

So cupcake welcome to the gang. Shawn stated with a flirtatious smile playing on his lips.

Hello dumbass, it is Yna if you can't call me by my name it would pay you to just keep shut and am not one of your sluts you can just call by any name, Capisce?. I stated at him angrily.

One point for Yna. Let the game begin. Summer and Sean stated simultaneously with a smirk at Shawn.

Just as Shawn was about to reply my dad rushed inside as if he was being chased by the Asgardian Soldiers. My over dramatic dad. I thought internally.

It is not pretty serious dad.. am fine. My dad mimicked what I said to him earlier on phone. Gosh my dad and his sassy attitude.

Dad you are embarrassing me. I whined at him gesturing at my friends.

Well, seems he didn't notice them standing because he turned to look at them.

They all introduced themselves and I thought I saw a small smile displayed on my dad lips when Shawn introduced himself. My my.... What is this man thinking of... I think he just took a liking to Shawn.

Am a dead meat when I get home, he would bug me about this....

Sorry about earlier, I was just concerned for my daughter. It is nice meeting you all especially Shawn.......you would be good for Yna here. My dad said smirking at me.

WTF.... , Summer and Sean shared a knowing smile while Shawn was smiling victoriously at me as if he won a jackpot.No doubt I was blushing really hard. 

My dad surely has no filter.... I really have to get us going before he starts preparing a wedding.

Dad..... don't we have to get going now, we need to pick Ava in school remember. I immediately gushed out to my dad telling him about my little sister.

O sure, let's get going... It is nice meeting you guys. Thanks for taking care of her. He replied still smiling at Shawn.

See you tomorrow girlfriend and we would gist about what your dad just mentioned tomorrow. She whispered only for me to hear.

I blushed crimson at her word and waved her and Sean bye and thank you but not before hissing and rolling my eyes at Shawn who was about to say something.

Dad drove out of the school's compound. Phewww.......... It has been a long day. I thought inwardly.

To be sincere I never knew I could write a chapter this long.
Well, I give myself Accolades.
What do you people think of Yna's behavior towards Shawn and her father coming to add to her situation with him.
Lol this chapter is pretty funny.
Give your comments and Vote
Opeyluv💗.