The ride

SHAWN'S POV

Are you guys nuts, am telling you to the left, you are portraying me as an idiot lost at crossroads.

Summer yelled making me halt the car at once.

"Would you just hand the map over and stop this whimpering of yours". I stated rather frustrating.

"Whatever".

Handling the map to me, I was about to ask opinon from Sean when I saw him drooling in his sleep.

Dammit.

When one needs his help he is always mile away.Dreading turning over to Yna's direction, I decided to sort out the directions myself.

Just mentioning her name made me remember how miserable I was. I was hoping this so called ranch we are spending the weekend at would make her see how much damage she had done to my heart and still apologize for my unravel behavior at the cafeteria.

Starting back the car, we moved on towards our destination. The silence in the car was awkard after Summer and I had our little argument and also with Yna pretending not to hear us.

I opted for a music, switching from radio stations to another, I found the one I loved. Yea, old school music. Am a fan of those.

The music helped lighten the mood because Sean had woken up earning a glare from me and then I heard a pure angelic voice   singing along with Whitney Houston's "I wanna dance with somebody ".

I was in awe looking back to see Yna with closed eyes singing meritoriously enjoying the music.

I was tempted to just grab her at that moment and kiss her till her lips are swollen but I would be given a strike for that.

I never knew someone like her would listen let alone love old school music like myself. It made me fall the more for her.

Sean is right about this am in love but am scared to love.

"Would you just change the music already, it is so boring and old fashioned". Summer whined reaching for the tape.

No, no no please bes I love this. Let's listen please, it is one of my favorite. Yna pleaded giving her those cute puppy eye of hers.

And that is if only the guys are intrested, are you guys in for the music.

She asked glancing at Sean and I.

"Not intrested". Sean mumbled typing away on his smartphone.

Asshole. She scowled.

Am cool with the song, Sum. I replied smiling at Yna.

She just lowered her head blushing really hard.

She looks hot when she blushes.

"Arghhh... You guys are so boring". Summer replied accepting defeat.

Just listening to Yna sing along is bliss. I mean pure bliss.

As she sang the solo, I was humming along with her.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Don'tcha wanna dance with me baby
Don'tcha wanna dance with me boy
Hey don'tcha wanna dance with me baby
With somebody who loves me

Then I decided to join her in singing the solo part.

I wanna feel the heat with somembody
Yea I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me.
Oh I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me

Don' tcha wanna dance say you wanna dance
Don'tcha wanna dance
Don' tcha wanna dance say you wanna dance
Don'tcha wanna dance
Don'tcha wanna dance say you wanna dance
With somebody who loves me.

We both sang the last part together earning surprised stares from both Sean and Summer.

"What?". Both I and Yna questioned simultaneously.

Both clapping their hands, cheering us up.

What the hell is going on

Wow... U guys are amazing. Like the song felt so real with you two. Summer commented cheerfully.

You guys sure looks like some Nina and Frederick singing. You should get married soon". Sean stated with an evil smirk.

I practically choked on my saliva upon hearing that dimwit say those words.

Would you stop playing cards with me Sean, I don't know when Summer decided you should be the next devil in the picture for as far as I know, it is only Summer who snicker ridiculous remarks and now you. I stated practically throwing him daggers.

" Or should we feed his balls to the birds, sounds refreshing right?". Yna snickered shoving him aside.

Grabbing a hold of his balls, he had a look of horror on his face.

You dare not Yna and please remind me not to piss you off.

My balls are precious to me, you wanna touch.  He flirted shamelessly.

Ewww... Gross". Everyone commented giving him this look of are you for guys.

Oh my... We are finally here". Summer said excitedly as she pointed to the signboard signifying a ranch ahead.

So guys I decided to stop here
Yea...... I so much love old school music, it is really cool and intresting, mom has albums making me grow learning to love it and sing along.
Although I love hip musics, country musics still old school are the best. My favorites old school music singes are Whitney Houston,Madonna and also Celine Dion.
You guys should check out their musics and you would so much love it.

So back to the story😂.......So what do you guys think would happen at the ranch. Keep the comments coming and hit that star below.
Love ya
Opeluv💙.