Mine.

SHAWN'S POV

Looking anywhere but her,Summers decided to make it easier for me to study her by indulging in a conversation excluding Sean and I.

I noticed the way her eyes roamed about my body. I was beyond flattered. It is always obvious to my sense of humor that effect I had on girls. They tend to flirt and I take ones worthy for the night.

The way my cupcake kept drooling at me...... Wait did I just give her a nickname. I had never being observant about a ladies feelings or given them a pet name.  What I simply want is for them to satisfy my sexual desires and needs then discard them.

But I must admit, this girl got me wanting to know more. I can feel the connection we both have but I can't tell what that is since I never had a stable girlfriend.

"If you keep staring at her like that bro, you would drill a hole in her head ".Sean interrupted my thoughts. Oh me I wasn't staring at her but the portrait on the wall. I replied him.

Shaking his head with a smirk displayed on his face he looked towards where the girls were happily chatting away, she is hot isn't she?.

Hands itching to punch him right in the face, I restrained myself but not before telling him to back off.

" You like her don't you, the way you stare at her confirms it". Sean suddenly announces only for me to hear. Sighing deeply I proceeded to telling him about the conversation I had with my dad that morning. " A wife!. Is your dad freaking crazy?. I don't want you to leave, we together with Summers are used to one another. She would be devastated that you would leave and even Yna would be heartbroken. Sean commented with a teasing smile making me shot him a glare.

Facepalming,I tried to explain to him about my initial plan of him having to arrange me babes, then make interviews, choose the sexy wifey material amongst them. Then the lucky champ would have to sign a marriage contract of just 6 months then divorce after that but not without receiving a price of $7 million dollars for pretending to be my wife.

Do you really think your dad would buy those lies of yours?. Sean asked. Heaving a deep sigh, I proceeded to telling him i would introduce the lady as my girlfriend of three years. Then, he can give us the inheritance and move to Nigeria alone.

" Shawn, I don't think so , have you forgotten your dad is a business man, he would simply detect you are playing pranks with him, we gotta go with another plan".  Sean replied.

Sean,to be sincere I am attracted to Yna... I said to him as I looked at the girls direction and I caught her looking directly at me but averted her eyes immediately.

" To be candid Shawn, she is pretty attracted to you too, she just looks at you and starts blushing, you two have chemistry but you don't just know yet". Smiling at him, i just brushed it off.

I would do what it takes to make Yna mine, no other guy would have her. I thought to myself. But the problem is" We are from different races, would she want a black as a lover ".

Would she?
Oh poor Shawn... he is thinking of the negativities.
And also an important announcement ;Yna and Shawn are from different races. Yna is white and Shawn is black. I decided to state this so you won't all be confused.
I am against RACISM. So this book is also to prove everyone no matter the position are equal and should be treated accordingly and with respect.
# SAY NO TO RACISM #
OPEYLUV 💕
Stay home, Stay Safe.