Beautiful Eyes

Yna's POV

          Driving my car straight to the school's parking lot, I got out and patted my baby( remember the car which she named Emily is the baby being mentioned here, in case you start wondering I didn't mention her having a baby). Then, I went ahead to my locker checked when I had classes and brought out my books. Schooling senoir year in south California high won't hurt right?, I thought to myself, maybe I should try to be a little more lovelier and friendly so I would make friends........ Actually I was nicknamed the school's nerd because I had no one to talk to and I was always alone with my books. The library became my best friend tho and that made me a straight A -student. I was also bullied too by the so called school popular. They made my junior year a living hell. I was shy in school but a tornado at home, silly me right.
           Getting my biology notes, I headed to class, I so much love biology, walking through the hallway with other students, I started having a weird feeling something was going to happen to me but I shook it off and entered the class, taking a seat by the window, I started jotting what the teacher was saying and I must admit the teacher was pretty good, she was cool unlike some who don't give a damn. The bell for break rang, I waited for everyone to leave before taking mine, I walked all alone to the cafeteria to get my lunch then my phone rang. It was my dad. Hello sweetness, do you want me to pick you up after school, I replied  him ok then hung up. I never once told my parents how I was being treated in school, I didn't want them to see me as a weakling.... these were what I was thinking of when I felt a body bumped into me and some food contents poured over my clothes, soiling them, out of embarrassment my tray fell to the floor which attracted the attention of the cafeteria, my face to the floor.
           One of the populars from their tables shouted, " Ohhhh see people, it is the school's nerd again, then laughter roared the cafeteria. Tears spranged in my eyes but then I mustered up courage to look who bumped into me, looking up I went into awe, I was looking into the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I was lost in my own world.

OMG...... Who has that intriguing eyes..... Guess people who?
Please leave comment and vote below
Opeyluv❤.