Scared

YNA'S POV

"Hi mom". I greeted as I made my way into the house.

Honey, how are you doing, you look all stressed out. Did anything happen at school. She asked looking at me worriedly.

I don't hide things from her, so I have to let her know.

Explaining everything that happened at school to her. I waited for her response.

First of all, how is your head?. She asked pointing to the bandage.

I had literally forgotten I have an injury.

Oh mom.. Am good and please cam you help me remove it at night am tired of it already. I said grabbing a drink from the freezer.

No worries dear, I would gladly do so. She replied taking a seat on her favorite chair.

That moment I knew she is ready to talk.

You know princess,do you remember I use to tell you about your dad and my love story.

I nodded my head smiling tightly at her.

Yea mum,remember you almost made it a bedtime story at one time. Thanks to dad purchasing my favorite snow white story at that moment.

Ohh so you do remember that.

Yea mom, but your love story is equally amazing.

Then listen to what am about to say my dear.

Anytime you return from school, telling me stories of what happened. I remember those had happened to me before. I was just like you when I was your age. Always running from my problems and when am about to profer solution I cowardly chicken out. Yna dear, you shouldn't run from your challenges instead face it till the end. I know you love Shawn but you are just sacred and want to keep it to yourself. I said the other day love is timeless. You can fall in love at any time so you loving him isn't a crime.

Practically absorbing all she had stated, I had no words to form instead I wrapped my arms around her crying.

Mom, you are right, am a coward mom, a freaking coward. The boy was pleading with his eyes but I just had to chicken out. I couldn't do it. I am sacred to the core. This feeling are all strange. I hate been heartbroken and I believe this is all too soon.

Oh my poor baby. My mom cooed patting my back.

Shhhhh... I know and I understand you but how are you going to understand the concept of love when you are scared to experience one.

I would try mom, I would.

*********

Later that evening, I was lying in bed checking through my phone to see if the video is out of people's reach.

Pheww... Sean had done a great job.

Laying back and tossing from side to side. I decided to ease the tension building inside me by plugging my headphone blasting with Ariana Grande's 7 rings.

Ooopz... Sorry guys seems I skipped this part about myself. I am a core lover of music and I play the guitar. Cool right?. It gives me pleasure and puts me at ease.

Singing in rhyme to the song. My phone beeped indicating the arrival of a message.

Hi guys..... Good evening. Yna welcome to the group once again 💗-BES💙.

So I get it, this is the group you were talking about earlier.
                                     -ME.

Yea, yea, yea... So I have a suggestion. My uncle has this ranch just little miles away from here. I was thinking if you all would be available this weekend. Please Yna, say yes...... Pls🤕.
                            - BES💙.

The guys had typed ok remaining only me.

I started thinking about it, a weekend with the trio won't be bad right and this is going to be the first time someone is inviting me to somewhere. And besides Summer has been nothing but a darling.

Mum and dad won't mind right?.

Biting my nails. I typed back.

Ok Sum, I would go.

Oh yess.... That's so pleasant to hear. Would give ya details at school tomorrow. Love ya ❤.
                              - BES💙

So is there going to be a pool?.I really need to show off my body and besides no one knows if Yna would see clearly what she is missing out on.😎.
                               - SEAN.

I cringed immediately reading his text, is Sean trying to flirt with me. Am telling you this guys are impossible. I was just about to thank him for eradicating the Video but just like the fool he is brought this up.

About to type back, when Shawn was typing already. So I decided to wait for his reaction.

What am just want to know what he would say.

Are you nuts Sean, I would not mind you sitting beside me at the moment i would cut off your balls if you dare repeat the statement again.

Oh my.... I was as red as tomato, ohhh he is practically annoyed at his comment still he managed to let butterflies out from the pit of my stomach.

Aww..... Did I just smell jealousy over there, calm down Mr.Thor. Sean was just kidding, right boy?.
                         -BES💙.

Laughing at the texts,I decided to type back.

Oh summer you should allow his balls to be chopped,am pretty sure the cats and dogs would be glad to have it has supper😜.

Oh my God!. Touche Sean, you got hitted upon again 🤕😂.
                          - BES💙. 

The arguing continued till night time,one thing I had learnt about this three is their bantering never ends so bidding them a good nite rest I switched off my phone.

Changing to my night wears, I decided to skip dinner. I know I would receive a sit down there advice by mom at breakfast the next day but I don't care.

Picking up my guitar, I started to play some melodious tunes, smiling and just thinking about how the day had gone by. I just hope I would be able to talk properly to Shawn at the ranch this weekend without chickening out again.

Oh yea people am deeply sorry for yea chickening out😂. I was so lazy to type. But from now on, I promise to update regularly.

Is it true our dear Yna is chickening out and denying her love for our Shawn. Keep the comments rolling and hit that baby star. Lol.... 😂😂

Love ya all so much
Opeyluv cares
Stay home, stay safe.
❤❤.