New School

Shawn's POV

            Son, you really need to understand me and also the nature of my job, am sorry if I had always caused you and your sister inconvenience. My dad kept ranting as I was glaring at him furiously,please son understand where am coming from, am a business man and I need to establish here in Nigeria and more so we are indigenes so I think we need to do something there. Dad, I don't freaking understand the hell you are talking about, you want me to leave here again after staying for just one month am fucking sick of this. I hate you and your job dad. I gotta talk to mom and only if she disagrees then old man count yourself in doom because you would be going alone, I turned around to leave but what he said next stopped me on my tracks........ " Then you can stay on one condition. I looked back at him waiting to hear what he has to say, you go get a wife or else you would lose your inheritance with me, I would give the entire company to a complete outsider and not even your mother or sister would have a share,  am giving you an option now son". I looked at my father with ppure disbelief written over my face. Dad, are you out of your mind, you dare not do that.
        You actually expect me to have a wife at 17,you are really crazy than I thought, are you playing games with me if so it isn't funny dad. He just looked at me and answered with a smirk, Then wait and see what happens dear son, he replied with sarcasm dripping in his tone and then he left. 
How I wish to be wipe that smirk off his face and rip him down his throat, he really is frustrating. I punched the wall behind me out of anger thinking of what to do next and then I remembered I was to go to school. Then a plan rolled in.........

Oh my.... 🙊... What is Shawn sizzling plan
Please leave your comments and vote below.....
Opeyluv cares💙