Have you seen my family?

SHAWN'S POV

Oh my... You scared the hell outta me. My obstinate younger sister, Stephanie turned at me with fear marring her face.

And what do you think you are doing snooping here in my room. I replied with a glare.

Rubbing the back of her neck which is usually an habit of hers whenever she is planning something devilish.She shook  her head nothing.

Yea... Meet my little sister, Stephanie Martins, so obstinate, very frustrating and so annoying. Always playing pranks at me or getting on my nerves but still I love her and am protective of her.

Sister dear, I know that habit of yours, so just be a good girl and tell me what the problem is. I replied her.

You know what bro, am fed up of how dad treats us... like we are nothing but trash. Always making us do his biddings and you know what he is making us go to Nigeria again, God.... Shawn you know how much I don't want to return there and what is this I hear about you getting a wife and the inheritance. I don't give a damn and am not gonna listen to anyone...... Am looking for that Sniper stuff we kept in your store when we moved here.... Am killing dad. She furiously rambled away as she gave me that her look that I better agree.

Come have a seat. I patted to the space on the bed.

Are you crazy?. That is why I hate telling you of my plans, you would always find ways to make me change my mind. She stated glaring really hard at me.

You see I still wonder if I was really the elder because at 16 she is pretty outspoken and has a short temper. I know her patience is wearing thin at the moment but I need to make her understand things.

Annie, just listen to me ok. I stated also getting annoyed at how she started pacing about.

I would try all my best to ensure you and mum won't go with Dad. There is no need for you killing him sis. It would do you no good.Just listen to your brother princess. My mom said as he made her way into the room.

I love this woman a lot, even in difficult situations she always had that contagious smile on her glamorous face.

Mom, are you in support of us going back home, calling it home makes me sick to the bones. I asked my mum dryly.

Of course not, but you know how your dad is. I really miss your grandparents a lot, you know it has been 10 years since we left Nigeria but I have to stay where both my children wants to. I love you both and I would sacrifice everything for you guys. It must really be frustrating for you two changing school and I think it is time for a permanent change.

Just give me time to explain situations to your dad am sure he would come around and Shawn forget about what he told you. She replied with a genuine smile.

Gosh.... Mom you do know your husband don't you?. He is going to take no for an answer. Annie fired still frowning.

Just like you are taking no for not allowing you to kill your dad, where is that idea even coming from?. Answer me young lady. My mom stated firmly.

Well... Guess I didn't finish my mom's attributes, she can also be a typical Nigerian mom as she calls it when the need arises.

Rolling my eyes and picking my car keys ready to drive to a club of course for a good lay, knowing those two are ready for a 3 weeks non stop argument.

You know that is just one of the several reasons I don't want to have a stable girlfriend. Just thinking of that made me remember my cupcake.

I started smiling not realizing those two women had stared giving me those weird look.

What is happening mom? Annie whispered to my mom still giving me that look.

I don't know either. My mom whispered back.

Giving each other a knowing look, they started to gush out words at the same time

Oh my God.... That's the look when you are in love......

Mum I think he is in love..... That was it. I gave them both the look that says Are you guys for real.

He won't admit it mum, he won't. That silly girl started giggling around with mum.

Am not in love so you better stop your silly assumptions.  I stated to both with a glare as I left the room.

Getting into my car, we would be waiting for her to come visit. Both shouted from inside while laughing out loud.

God this is embarrassing but still I love them both. Driving out, I hit the road. 

Hit the star and give your comments.
Opeyluv💙.