//Truth Or Dare// Katsuki Bakugou

=*First Oneshot!!! Remember to gimme your request, UwU*=

Word Count:
1,032

~☆~

<¦Second Person's POV¦>

Walking down the stairs of your dorm, you started to regret your decision to join in on your friends' game of 'truth or dare', Mina, invited you to join them and all of class 1-A, which, everyone agreed to because no one had anything to do, exams were over, no villains causing havoc and what better day to pass the time by hanging out with friends. But the reason a part of you doesn't want to join is because... Katsuki Bakugou, your crush,... Was dragged by Kirishima to join them. You admired Katsuki for being strong, handsome and smart though the one thing that made you realize that you fell for him is his sweet and sour attitude.

During your elementary days, you used to be bullied by some of your classmates because of your 'weak quirk', but a certain ash blonde haired boy defended you, hence you were never bullied ever again. He helped you but never said a word, just scoffed it off. And now you wondered what you did to make him hate you, you always ignored it and smiled it off, making your heart ache.

Did he never like you?

You thought to yourself...

Though in Katsuki's perspective he thought that from the start you already fucking hated him, because and I mean, almost EVERYONE does (which is obviously not true), hence he wanted to stay less aggressive now that he has that thought in mind. Which in his opinion is fucking hard. He admits that he's done bad, his anger, his explody personality is just something he can't control. He... Just can't control it...

When the first time he met you, he never paid attention to any extras pulling his dream away from him. But when he saw you were bullied, his body moved on its own, his mouth spoke on its own and his heart beat fastened on its own without any reason. Your smile was too bright, the way your hair flowed in the air, the way you laughed and how your curves enhanced your beautiful body which made him want to be someone or something in your life, so when Kirishima told him that they were playing truth or dare, he declined at first but "Dude, she's gonna be there." he stood up, and boastfully insisted.

"Hmph, I guess, you idiots need someone as hardcore as me to join." He scoffed and went downstairs to find you and Dumbass Deku talking which made him radiate with anger. Making everyone notice his presence.

"Alright!!! Lets get in a circle and start!" Mina announced enthusiastically as she clapped her hands.

You sat across Iida, while Katsuki sat across Mina, (Yes, you still paid attention). And the game started with You... Yehey. And to make it worse Mina spun the bottle. The person who knows your goddamn crush on mister pomeranian.

"Y/n~, Truth Or Dare~." Mina teasingly cooed wiggling her eyebrows as she looked at you smugly making you think strategically.

Choosing Truth may make you confess your crush on Bakugou so Dare it is. Plus you felt like a daredevil today sooo, why not.

"Dare."

"Dare it is then~." She smirked. "I dare you to sit beside the person across me."

And hehehehe.... You swore vengeance to the pink alien who's done this. Making your way beside Katsuki, you acted all proud and mighty. "What kind of dare is that? Hah, you can do better." You plopped down beside him, avoiding eye contact, and... I guess this also made you one favor. Uraraka was sitting beside Bakugou so you sat in between them not wanting to make anymore rivals (you already had Kirishima, so that's enough.) But I mean Mina has Kirishima for her crush so her last hope is to pray that he's straight.

LOL.

The game went on and 30 minutes had passed when it finally landed on Katsuki. And the 'King Explosion Murder' that he is, of course he chose dare.

"Don't go easy on me you icy-hot bastard." Katsuki said as he glared at Shoto, the boy unfazed.

"Don't worry, I won't." The boy smirked.

"I dare you, to kiss... Uraraka" Shoto added.

Others cheered and clapped their hands but Mina and Kirishima didn't, they just looked at you a frown on their faces. And not wanting to show sad emotion. You smiled and clapped your hands rather louder than the others causing a bit of pain in your hands as you held in the tears that dare show up in your eyes.

Though I guess Katsuki, was more than furious at the bi-haired boy. "No..." He said but came more as of a growl. Causing everyone to stop.

"Is the Fearless Katsuki Bakugou afraid?" Shoto mocked as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah why not Katsuki, I mean Uraraka-" Iida started but got cut off by Uraraka, shaking her head a no.

"No and that's final."

You clutched your hands and looked down. To say you were jealous was an understatement. But the next words that came out of Katsuki, shocked you.

"I don't want to kiss some extra. If you want me to give kiss to someone, just tell me to kiss a person then I'll fucking do it bastard."

Shoto's smirk widen. "Fine then, kiss someone in this room."

With a swift movement, your lips pressed upon Katsuki's... Kirishima and Mina literally pulled out their phones and snapped pictures while the others sat there dumbfounded.

He was kissing you.

Katsuki was kissing you.

The highly explosive timebomb but of course a hot one was kissing you

YOUR CRUSH KISSED YOUR FUCKING LIPS!!!

The kiss was quick but soft and passionate.

The others processed the information and clapped their hands and cheered even louder. Mostly Mina screaming "Thank you Shoto!!!"

So, Candycane was in this.

"Katsuki, I like you" You smiled

"Isn't it a bit too late for that, you dense idiot?" Katsuki scoffed.

"Isn't it a bit to early for a kiss?" You raised an eyebrow.

"GO GET 'EM GURL!!!" Uraraka cheered.

And a game of Truth or Dare
started it all...