//In Months~♡// Shouta Aizawa

=*Hehehe, I'm too thirsty when it comes to this caterpillar, but I give u Fluff!!! Oh and in this one reader is quirkless and is a doctor.*=

Word Count:
693

!¡!Warning!¡! : Curse Words

~☆~

<|Third Person's POV|>

Honestly being a normal everyday hero is too risky but that's still the job of Y/n's husband, Shouta Aizawa, while she on the other hand was a doctor, though even though she IS a doctor, she is one of the most skilled so people practically traveled to go to that hospital to get surgery because the patients have severe problems or injuries. In the eyes of the people, even though she is quirkless, she already has a hero name for herself given by the people themselves.

And normally she knew that he was going to get beat up real bad but Shouta tends to be a bit too stubborn for her liking. Right now she's in the hospital trying to force her husband to stay in bed and rest instead of going to school and teach his students. Shouta cares for the kids too much and now Y/n wants to see what he sees in these students of his.

"Fine I'll allow you to go to school," Y/n started. "Thanks Love-", "But I'll be there to nurse you back to health."

Oh and well, let's say that he didn't have a choice.

The next day arrived but the students didn't expect that Aizawa will teach at his state but what blown them away is that Aizawa, brought a girl...

"Good morning, My name is Y/n Aizawa, pleased to meet you!!!" She smiled at the kids in return some boys blushing a little bit.

"I didn't know Aizawa-Sensei had a sister." A boy with green hair said as he continued to mumble words. The woman giggled.

"Sorry I'm not his sister, I'm his wife, Y/n Shouta Aizawa." Y/n said as she hugged on Shouta's left arm and kissed his cheek. Leaving a faint blush on Shouta's face and his students a gape. Even Katsuki Bakugou's eyes widen a bit.

It was clear as day that their teacher was cold hearted and very strict and even some teachers never really got close to him, but THIS turn of events shocked them. "Alright, let's start today's lesson." Aizawa said shoving off his embarrassed state and going to 'Tough Teacher Mode' as Y/n would say.

The day went by smoothly with a few hiccups here and there. And Y/n could see why her husband wanted to push himself to teach his bunch of students. It was kind of fun seeing something you worked hard for grow and well, Aizawa didn't know that In 9 months they were soon going to have young child of their own...

~☆~

It has been 6 months since Y/n's last visit. Aizawa hadn't gone back to their home since work has been pestering him all months and about now you could he say he was actually sad and missing his beloved wife.

But little did he know that a surprise was waiting that day. Aizawa had woken up from the cocoon of his sleeping bag and went in his classroom, with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Alright Class, let's begin-"

"Not without breakfast Shouta." A voice sounded from behind him, he smiled and looked behind him but his eyes widened. There was a little bump her tummy.

Sure, they did it unprotected but he never received a call from her that she was pregnant. "Surprise!!!" Sure... He was surprised and so were his students.

"Why didn't you tell me..." He said as tears of happiness dared to fall down his cheek. "I was planning on saying it but you didn't arrive at home so I thought you were busy." Y/n said as she cupped her husband's cheek with her free hand.

Shouta touched her hand and smiled at her. "You both will never be a bother to me." He said looking at the little being that growing in her stomach.

"Grow healthy, I'll see you In Months" Aizawa said at his soon to be child...