//First | P1 // Villain! Hawks (Keigo Takami)

=*I don't know if I should make a part 2 out of this, I have an idea but man I'm just too lazy to do so-*=

Word Count:
1393

~☆~

<|Third Person's POV|>

Let me ask you a question: What does it feel to love someone who you thought loved you back?

It hurts right?

It hurts to see how happy they were yet here you are, the one suffering.

Just like the story of a certain someone, the story of Y/n L/n.

She loved him.

There's nothing she could do, it was the path he chose, but she still held onto the 'true love' that he used to say, and she didn't know why she still even believed him in the first place, he was a Villain, was it his handsome face, because if that's so, there are plenty of other guys that also caught her attention but why is she was still sticking to him like glue...

Was it that stupid, cheesy and flustering pick up lines he used to throw at her whenever he got the chance, she was still remembering the times when he used to smirk at her and she, smacking it out off his perfectly handsome face, if that was it, she wondered what had gotten into her mind..

Was it that devilish aura that he was spitting, she didn't know all she knew she still loved him...

Even when they were still dating, her heart already and always belonged to him... She frowned at the thought of them, that was 2 years ago, now they are true adults, she moved on... She needed to, but whenever she saw him on the news, familiar emotions rushed to her...

And so, of course if the other is hurting, the other must be someone, the other, wanting more, and what he wanted was almost achieved.

He wanted her.

Hawks could never move on, always craving more and more off her, that red face, that angelic smile, and that oh so gorgeous eyes, but of course he couldn't do anything, it was generally his idea to get close to her, a hero, but the plan was ruined by something more than what he originally expected. What was it to begin with?, the only reason he needed her was for stupid information for his devious plans, he'd ask that, knowing the answers to it.

That beautiful smile on her face, blinding, that was for sure, heart taking, that was another one, closing his eyes as he remembered the times when he forcefully made her smile whenever she was feeling sad. In the end, she'd give into temptation, and smile just for him.

That awkward laugh whenever he kissed her, whispering, 'thank you...' to him as he laughed so loud, not to mention that blush on her face, I'm sure I said it once but twice isn't enough to express how his heart beat out off his chest whenever she did.

She was awkward, she was beautiful, she was

His...

She missed him

As much as she wanted to forget him, it was near to impossible, no, straight impossible, he was her first kiss and love, of course it was originally hard, she never wanted to like him, but love and fate had other plans, she knew what she got into, but she never expected the need to escape from it.