//Manners// Katsuki Bakugou X Student President! Reader

=*FunFact: I also watch Assclass.*=

Word Count:
836

~☆~

<|Third Person's POV|>

It was a given that being the Student Council President was a stressful position, everyone knows how hard it was just by looking at the stacks of paper the president has but to Y/n, papers were just papers and they can be easily done within seconds. She was what everyone would consider 'perfect', big word... I know but if you even ask one of the students what Y/n is. She's Perfect. Strong quirk, beautiful body, kind personality, just the whole package were talking about here, the total opposite of the infamous Katsuki Bakugou...

Sure he has a strong quirk and dashing features but when the personality is bad, it's practically worse than trash... So how in this goddamn world did the hot head of a son got to score a girl like her... The world must be seeing things. But of course the public doesn't know yet... Yet...

And now here they are... In the student council room, Katsuki, Y/n and Mr. Aizawa...

"Is there anything you need, Mr. Aizawa?" She politely smiled as the black haired male nodded back in response.

"Ms. L/n, I've heard that you're good at disciplining brats like Bakugou here so can I and the others ask you a favor?" She nodded. "Discipline Bakugou for me and the others." He added, "THIS IS USEL-" Katsuki tried to protest but go caught off, "Will do."

And with that the two left and now she waits, oh, this was gonna be fun

~☆~

The room bursted with laughter as Katsuki sat on a chair infront of the student council president's table, it was a given that her pomeranian of a boyfriend was furious but she laughed it off, "A-And you did WAHAHHAAAT?!?" She giggled and eventually bursted in laughter. Class 1-A was going to a business trip to escort, principal Nezu, and Katsuki just managed to insult the client without even knowing, luckily, the school didn't loose the client but they were still scared of the explosion boy.

"Shut the fuck up you shitty bitch..." He growled growing tired of the beauty in front of him.

"I'm your bitch atleast~" She winked at Katsuki as he flushed a bright red.

"Well I still have to teach you to control your temper and what better way than a stress reliever." She puffed out her chest as Katsuki gave her a 'fuck no'...

"Hahaha~ Get your mind out of the gutter Katsuki Bakugou. I meant meditating you idiot."

"Fuck no-"

"No no no... Remember last week when you lost to me at video games, this is going to be a punishment if you think about it." She gave him a playful grin, and he couldn't help but feel a bit happy that they finally got to talk in such a long time, it has been a while since they talked and spend time together because she was busy being the Student Council President and all, and especially when the dorms were implemented, they only see each other in the hallways. This didn't satisfy Katsuki so what better way to get detention 5 times in a row! And let's say that he and her wanted to do this. Y/n was fine with the whole world knowing that her boyfriend was that aggressive sports festival winner, but Katsuki, to be honest was fine with it if his friends weren't total crackheads. He couldn't bother to be annoyed for the rest of his school year.

If other girls would be mad that their boyfriend wouldn't want to tell their friends that they're dating, Y/n would think so otherwise, they're bond was too strong and Katsuki knew that.

"Close your eyes and give me your hands."

He complied, Katsuki knew that her little meditation had helped him a lot but since it has been a while since he done this (He also did that on purpose) he forgot how to control his own behavior and thus the outcome.

"Open them and imagine that were in our own secret garden."

The first time they met. Was at a park. A garden full of flowers and bushes. He envisioned it, and smiled at the memory. Katsuki's hands eased. He felt more happy and calmer when he was around her.

Y/n's hands traveled to his hair and drew circles, "Breath in and out."

Katsuki Bakugou was always on guard, causing a shell to cover around him, causing him to be more alert and mean, others mistaken it as his original personality but in truth, it was all, to keep him stronger. So easing him may make him more conscious of the words he says.

But what shocked him the most is when a soft object was pressed up on his lips.

No...

Not object, but lips.

Y/n's lips to be exact.

He enjoyed it nonetheless.

~☆~

"Yo, BAKUBRO, YOU DONE YET---" Way to ruin the mood Kirishima...

Their lips parted and Y/n let out a soft giggle.

"They were soon going to find out, right?"

"DUDE YOU AREN'T GAY?!" The rest of the BakuSquad said.

"PLEASE KEEP QUIET." Katsuki spoke.

I guess that little meditation helped control his manners.