//Target// Himiko Toga

=*Oh and thanks for the request @Himiko_Togas_Lover, man, I did my best and I hope if fits your cup of tea! *=

Word Count:
729

~☆~

<|Third Person's POV|>

The sleeping figure rested comfortably in her bed as she dreamed about her dreams. But the air suddenly turned colder, as the slashing sound of wind because of the curtains resonated through the air. Unknowingly that a short girl went into her house.

Y/n buried herself within the comfort of her pillows as she silently snored into the night.

The mysterious figure looked around, to be honest, the figure looked amazed at the surroundings she was currently in, it was a small bedroom yet it felt cozy and warm almost wanting to sleep again if it weren't for a mission she needed to do.

Ah yes, a mission.

A mission to kill.

"You arrived? " A voice spoke through an ear piece the figure had. The figure giggled as she touched and walked around the house, "Make sure to get of there quick. And don't touch anything, Toga. "

"I make no promises!-"

"Sshhh! "

"Sowwy Dabwi."

'Toga' stopped and looked at the sleeping figure. She walked closer curious eyes looking everywhere as it last landed on the bed.

With a gloved hand she pulled the blankets to reveal a beautiful h/c haired girl, blushing at the sight to behold.

"Hey Dabi, I thought the Target was a boy?"

"Yeah so? "

"Hehehe, wrong apartment?"

A groan of disappointment and a sigh of defeat was hear from the other side. "Just get outta there quick. "

"Can I explore for a bit-"

"Do you wanna get caught? "

"Pwease~?"

" Ugh, make it quick with no witnesses. "

"Thanks!"

As she removed the ear piece the girl had woke up as eyes wide open, as she inhaled a breath preparing to scream. "rApiST-", "Shhh!", Silence was heard next. Bothered by it Toga decided to break it.

"Oh hello fellow human, I'm a-" looking around her eyes landed on something that gave her an idea, "a unicorn that can transform into human!"

"Unicorn!?" The girl's eyes sparked a fake light.

"Yeah! Today- I mean tonight us humanicorns, will plant gifts around the world, since it was unbelievable, it means we're still in a dream!" A sweat rolled down Toga's temples, "So you can go back to bed- oh wait you're in a dream -NOT go back to bed since this is a dream right? And would you look at the time! Humanicorns like us... Should leave now and-"

"You're not buying any of this, are you..." Y/n nodded as a snickered escaped her lips.

"I won't scream if you tell me your name- and don't worry I'll zip up my mouth." The girl smiled as she sat on her bed inviting Toga to sit beside her.

Toga complied. "I'm Toga and you are?"

"Y/n."

The uncomfortable silence has come once again.

"You know, we make a great couple." Toga said a proud smile on her lips as she managed to make up a topic, something mamagiri would be proud of.

The h/c haired girl blushed, "What?!"

"I mean come on, you're an innocent but cute little civil and I'm the big bad Villain!", "Who you calling little?" Y/n fought back.

"Well if we're not a couple the maybe friends? I know you want to~" Toga inched closer to the girl, purring all the way.

"With a Villain? Fat chance." Y/n huffed, completely flustered but completely oblivious to Toga.

"Awwe, look at us, having our first friendship-fight." Toga clapped her hand, as Y/n sighed.

"Come! on! let's! be! friends!" Toga jumped onto the bed. Annoyed, Y/n stopped the girl from bouncing in her bed by grabbing both of Toga's shoulders.

"If you stop maybe I'll think about it." Delighted with Y/n's response, she stopped and-

"Where the Fuck are you now?  " Dabi screamed through the earpiece that was in Toga's pocket.

Standing up she looked at Y/n one last time. "Alright! I'll be back tomorrow and I wanna know your answer, it better be a yes... " Toga said, mumbling the last part as her eyes had a sadistic glint.

"See ya!"

It all started with a Target,
but now the h/c haired girl was longing for something new and dangerous
like being friends with a Villain or... Something more...