[Songfic!] //No Friends// Hitoshi Shinsou

=*Check Out my new book if you is interested in Yandere BNHA stuff (It has nothing to do with the chapter but oh well)*=

Word Count:
703

~☆~

People say I try too hard,

People say I come off really awkward,

You know I don't mean no harm,

I'm just tryna be myself but...

===

Hitoshi Shinsou, the boy who has strong potential to become a hero but has only been placed in General Studies... He has the quirk of a Villain and thus leads to rumors. Even though he doesn't hurt others it usually lead to fear whenever he asks a question to his classmates or his teacher.

Even when he tries to make a normal conversation, the person he talks to usually stutters or usually avoid answering any of the questions he asks even though he does not mean to use his quirk, the others who get near him (mostly his classmates), are always on guard.

Just talking about school work makes his class give him a strange look...

===

Sometimes I get confused,

Cause I can't read social cues,

Throw my inhibitions out the door,

And I don't have an excuse,

I'm just livin' in my youth,

Don't know why people don't like me more...

===

But even after all that, one person still remains to love and care for him, Y/n L/n, to be honest he can't understand why the others truly despise him. Y/n laughed at the idiocy of his classmates as he continued to hug him.

Was he not kind? Or... Did he do something wrong.

Though whatever he did, he was going to ignore it... Why? He doesn't know, you get the feeling of letting yourself go with the flow with knowing that it felt right? That's what he feels right now...

But who exactly is Y/n L/n, well she is Hitoshi Shinsou's girlfriend! They met at the Sports Festival and I guess fate has a way of bringing two people together...

Ah! Young Love~ What can I say?

Still, he doesn't understand why other people don't want to get to know him...

LIKE! Aren't you curious-

===

I have no friends,

But that's Ok,

I don't need them anyway,

I do my best all on my own,

And I'd just rather be alone (rather be alone...)

===

He glanced around at his table.

And he found no one...

That's when he almost realized he was alone...

Almost

But was he wrong to feel alright even if he was?...

As long as Y/n is by his side he doesn't need anyone. He can try to be a hero without anyone except for her...

And if he could pick to have more friends, in all honesty, he rather stay the way things are...

===

I have no friends,

But I'll be fine,

I don't need them to past the time,

And when I,

Put my resting bitch face on the lips stone cold,

I'd just rather be alone (rather be alone)

===

Hitoshi stays awake late at night, for this exact reason, thinking...

He doesn't know if what he is doing is right but he feels guilty to know that it felt fine, he'd be even better without them, as long as he has himself and the love of his life, he's completely happy, but of course there are times when anxiety say so other wise, the only thing he can do at that moment is to lay the fuck down.

And when he really thinks about it, he's fine without them...

===

I have no friends,

But that's Ok,

I don't need them anyway,

I do my best all on my own,

And I'd just rather be alone (rather be alone...)

I have no friends...

===

He survived all on his own and now he reached his Zenith.

He struggled to reach the top, but he did it.

He fought to have his right, and now he's done it, with scars in his body and memories he'll never forget...

He can finally say he did it, Y/n in his arms as he became a hero, a dream he thought he'd never reach. All on his own...

He can finally say

"I'm now a hero
A hero with No Friends..."