//Again...// Katsuki Bakugou

=*Arigatou @ThatOneLoserChick for the request, and to be honest, I still don't get it... But I did my best! And I made it very vivid so you can... Relate?*=

Word Count:
888

~☆~

<|Second Person's POV|>

There was it again...

It happened again...

Your breathing patterns began to change... Tears in your eyes as you began to clutch your chest. What made you remember it again?...

But you wanted it to end, now...

You twisted and turned in your bed as you began to shiver, the night was cold and experiencing a panic attack made it worse... Screams filtered the air as your heart beat began to beat faster... You wanted it to end, to be over but the dream you had was... Bringing more memories back...

The sweat beside your temples felt cold on your skin as more tears fell from your eyes...

Ring, Ring, Ring

The doorbell ringed as you looked at the bedroom door wondering who could it be at this time of the night, but who were you kidding, it was 9 PM...

Ring, Ring Ring

You didn't know if it was the doorbell or your head, you wanted to say something but instead of your voice, it was your cries that got the person to enter by adrenaline...

Footsteps began to get louder, you panicked even more, cries were now even louder...

The door opened and revealed an ash blond haired boy who looked at you with anger, at first.

"Oi! Why didn't you answer the door-"

Your head snapped upwards to him straight in the eyes, red one's...

"M-ake it-t STO-P!" You whispered as sobs followed it, you began to visibly shake, making Katsuki run towards you.

This was the first time someone had seen you like this.

A Mess.

A Disgrace.

An Idiot.

But that wasn't in his mind right now, you were in his mind. Your life felt like it was in his hands.

He (slowly went closer to you gulping up his pride) hugged you and rubbed soothing circles on your back, "Breath in, Breath out, Y/n..." He whispered in your ear as you began to inhale and exhale shaky breaths.

Of course you continued it. It helped you nonetheless, For you it felt so... Reassuring, it felt like you had someone to help you with these problems of yours, for the first time, someone was here beside you. A few minutes passed and you began to calm down, your heart beat slowed down to its normal pace. But you could tell Katsuki was... Disturbed...

Not by the fact you were experiencing shit.

But because he didn't know...

You reached out your hand to touch his shoulder but instead a hand had grabbed yours.

"Y-You, S-Stup- I mean- tsk! Forget it!" He whisper-yelled as he let go of your hand. He was thinking deep of what had made you like this, you looked at him a bit sad. But he hugged you again...

It shocked you.

"You, were my best friend, even better than that Deku fool... You were the one who followed me even after all that shitty things I have done to everyone... You, are the one I love and now that you are feeling so... This! I feel as if I'm the one who caused this..."

His voiced cracked as he held you closer, your heart had beat faster again but a warm feeling had you, not pain, just warmth, you began to speak but he cut you off.

"I care for you... I may not show it but I do! I love you with all my fucking heart... Have i done something wrong, how stupid was I? stupid, Stupid, STUPID!!! Fuck... I... I've changed haven't I, heh, it's because of you... Y/n please don't give up on me."

His face buried into your chest, you hugged him closer... He wanted to carry a load of the pain you experienced, he wanted to make you feel wanted, he wanted to be beside you no matter what...

"I... Have no words..." You truthfully said as you cupped his face. Your loving eyes looked at him.

"You don't need to... I don't care if you reject me, say that I'm fucking out of character or shit but just know this... I fell in love with someone who's a strong, beautiful, intelligent, kind, amazing, talented woman who could give one look at you and your heart would be stolen, you're fucking perfect! I may be strong but... Of course I feel a bit jealous, you have things I want to be like, kind or crap but..."

He collected himself as he let go from your comfortable hug. Breathing in and exhaling a breath he didn't know he was holding, your e/c eyes looking into his crimson orbs.

"I don't know... This warm but annoying feeling in my heart keeps on fucking interrupting me... I don't know what to say except, I love you... You're amazing, and if you say so otherwise, I'LL FUCKING BLOW UP THAT INSECURITY INSIDE OF YOU!!!"

You laughed as he looked at you and turned away clearing his voice, a scowl still present... "Thank you Katsuki! I... Love You too..."

"Idiot, count on me, lean on my shoulder.
I'll be here, I'll help you
again and again..."