//My Hero...// Villain! Izuku Midoriya

=*A Villain Izuku... *Does anime nosebleed* but in all honesty, he hot...*=

Word Count:
818

~☆~

<¦Third Person's POV¦>

It was a fine morning in the playground, Y/n was playing with the swings but immediately felt lonely so she looked around for a friend. Until her eyes landed on a certain green haired boy. His messy green curls, and (fweaking) adorable freckles, made her blush a little. But sadly he was bullied... So the courageous being that she was, defended him. "Hey that's not very nice." Y/n said as she opened her arms defending the boy behind her.

The bullies' eyes widen, "Ah, shit we gotta go. Parents are coming" One said. And they ran away leaving.

She turned to look at the boy and extended her hand, "You alright?" Y/n asked as a soft smile appeared on her face. The boy grabbed her hand whilst she lifted him up.

"M-My name is Izuku Midoriya, t-thank you for saving me." The boy named Izuku stuttered. A blush crept on his face as Y/n laughed cutely.

"Y/n L/n, Let's be friends!!!" She exclaimed.

.
.
.

And they were friends but when high school arrived, his dreams of becoming a hero vanished...

Undeniable hatred was filled in his heart when Katsuki Bakugou, told him to kill himself.

He almost did.

Almost

.
.
.

Then just before he jumped off, Villains appeared and saved him.

But she stood there crying in her seat, never knowing the reason why he left and committed suicide...

.
.
.

Years passed, and Y/n is now a pro hero.

Noon arrived. Patrolling around the city in her skin tight hero costume, her curves showing as she smiled at everyone she passed by. Indeed she was pretty. Indeed Y/n was kind. But she was also strong, after all she is the 3rd best hero. Shoto coming second and non other than Katsuki in first.

Her phone rang. She picked it up.

"Hey, (Hero/Name), speaking." Y/n answered cheerfully.

"Villain at ..." The woman who was Kennedy said seriously. Y/n's smile dropped.

"Alright." And with that, she dashed forward, running to where the Villain was. She knew the Villain was alone, Kennedy said so. It was closer to her so she was assigned to defeat the villain...

.
.
.

Upon arriving, she met a masked Villain. Well he was wearing a surgical mask and a black vest, underneath a white shirt, with a red tie and black pants. He was staring at her with loving eyes, which made Y/n more aware of her surroundings.

"Give up Villain." She said as she eyed the man. Clutching her hands into a fist and getting into her stand. Y/n was a careful fighter so as the time passes she was thinking up a strategy.

"Y/n L/n, first born child of the L/n family. Quirk:_____, blood type:_____, favorite color:_____, Age:_____..." And he went on, spilling out every information, every dirty secret she has. Y/n, stood in her place, not being able to move, able to say anything, just standing there and listening.

But she knew she needed to move.

Y/n dashed forward, her fist colliding with his face as he coughed up blood, red stains visible on his mask. But he didn't stop, he continued to spill everything about her, from Y/n's hair color to how long it was, using inches and even centimeters. She punched one more time but this time only to be dodged by the man. Continuing in spilling out more information.

It was a good thing no one heard this, they were in a now almost destroyed and deserted neighborhood. Everyone evacuated. She made sure of that before fighting off the Villain in front of her.

'Shit, Shit, Shit' She cursed inside as she continued to throw punches and kicks only to be dodged by him.

.
.
.

It was around 7:00 PM now and Y/n is now visibly tired, panting, as the Villain continues to spill more information about her but this time, her eyes widen...

"And Izuku Midoriya's Hero~" He said as he removed his mask.

Confusion was present on her face as Izuku took it as a cue to get closer and touch her cheek with his gloved hand, his thumb drawing circles. There were no cameras since it was destroyed by him.

Izuku's eyes locked in Y/n's.

Her heart was beating fast.

His heart was beating fast.

And their lips touched. He cupped her face.
And kissed her passionately.

It was long kiss and they soon parted for air.

"Why? Why become a Villain?" Y/n said through panting. Her Face, a blush present.

"Because I want you to save me like you did years ago." He said as she kissed her one more time.

"I'll be waiting, My Hero..." He said as he dissappeared into a dark void...