my Trump app review

so basically i sawa tiktok staying to leave a low review on Trump's app so it would get taken down. here's mine

I've been using this app for a couple days now, and I've started to notice some things. There's several glitches in the app, and I think the reason being is that the developer did the dirty with CHILDREN, took away LGBTQ+ rights to healthcare, or perhaps makes racist posts on Twitter such as retweeting a video of a white man on a golf cart shouting "white power." But that's just a development issue. However soon after merely opening the app, I started seeing things. Not on the app, no, but... people and voices. Saying "vote for trump" in a low, gravelly voice. I looked to where I heard the voice from, and it was Melania Trump? "Melania?" I asked. "What are you doing here?" I didn't know if this was a hallucination or she was really there before me. "I need your help." She said. "Donald... he's been diagnosed with lung cancer." I gasped. "From smoking all that bulls**t?" I asked. Melania nodded. "But... you'll be free, right?" I asked. She nodded, sorrow in her eyes. I glanced at her, wishing I was still able to feel sorrow after "the incident." We don't talk about the incident. "Melania... you can't go back." I insisted. "Donald might pull the Uno Reverse Card on you... then you'll have lung cancer." I saw the tears well up in her eyes. "I'm willing to take that risk." Melania's arms sprouted wings, and, jumping out the window, she yelled "NO HOMO," as if her life depended on it. And in the moment, my emotions came back. It was only for a moment, but it was amazing and terrifying at the same time.

In conclusion, this app gave me my emotions back and I hate it. No RESPECT for the psychopaths smh 😤😤😤

idk why i gave it a crack fic theme but the review wrote itself honestly i'm just the hollow vessel that writes what it wants

lmk if you see mine on the app store