Prologue

"Harry are you sure that we are going in the right direction?" a skinny man asked him clutching another man tightly.

"Yes Yuzi! This is the right direction according to the map." Harry replied.

"I don't understand, we are already rich enough why do we need to go in search of a treasure?" a young boy asked.

"You don't understand, this is not for wealth this is just another adventure and I have heard the treasure can be found only if a group of people go together who have infinite trust in each other. So who can be better than us?" a man boasted in a royal rajput manner.

"But I swear to God, if something wrong happens here then Jaddu, you and Harry are getting a severe punishment" the captain of the group told in a dead serious tone and another man who was till now fighting with spoke, "For a change I agree with this idiot. You are going to be dead if something wrong happens and for spoiling my sleep."

"Before you comment on his sleep Virat, look there!" a man who was fed up with their continuous fights spoke pointing towards a direction.

Why is that area shining so much as if there is something.” the eldest man spoke.

That's the treasure, come on soooonnnspoke the first thin guy gleefully.

The team of 11 people ran over there and the sight in front of them shocked them to the core.

It was a cave and not an ordinary cave. It was a crystal cave.

The team entered in the cave in fascination and as soon as everyone entered in a crystal fell with a thud, closing the entrance

“I see you are those brave men! Welcome to the Dead End! You all will be tested, if you all succeed, you will receive a great responsibility but if any of you fail, you all will be turned into crystals like those hanging around.” A voice came and shocked the team to the core.

Before anyone could react a person meditating appeared in front of them.

Your tests beings now!” the blue meditating spirit declared.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Hey guys, this is the ICT Superheroes story which I had unpublished.

This story will include
Msd, Virat, Rohit, Jinks, Shikhar, Jaddu, Bhuvi, Hardik, Rahul, Jassi, Kuldeep and Yuzi.

This story isn't similar to the original plot. That plot was science based while this is fantasy.

Should I continue this story or not?

Do vote and comment if you wish me too continue this story.

Also share it with your ICT friends if you like this.

Love,
Writer!