Chapter 12

Rahul was streching along with Jassi when he saw something that shocked him and he screamed,“Guys jaldi idhar aao!”

Kya hua Rah?” Yuzi asked and Rahul just pointed towards Jassi.

Look at Jassi!” he motioned and others saw Jassi hitting the wickets with his eyes closed.

Accuracy! His power is accuracy but maybe be elasticity too seeing how long his armed are stretched.” Rohit said with wonder.

Harry started grumbling on how Jassi has more powers than him while Virat said, “, Yaar now imagine how many more wickets Jassi will take with his new found powers. Pehle hi itna accurate yorkers daalta tha ab toh 100% accuracy hoga”

“You all are not using your powers on the field.”Mahi bhai declared.

But Mahi bhai imagine how fast I will run out someone or how hot the ball will be after Virat hits it. Woh kabhi catch out nai hoga!” Jaddu tried explaining.

And best thing toh ye hogi jab hum match haar rahe honge Kul could make it rain and save us! Ab no more knockout losses.” Yuzi said with delight.

Mahi bhai shook his head and glared at them making all of them shut their whining.

Arre sab jaldi andar chalo and Jian ko bulao! Mereko powers nai dia usne! Sabko mil gaye powers mere siva!” Shikhar wailed.

Bhuvi raised his hand saying, “Mereko bhi nai mile! Chill”

The team after the practice went inside and on insistence of Harry and Jaddu the team decided to play Truth and Dare.

Virat spined bottle and it landed on Shikhar.

So truth or dare Shikhi?” Jinks asked.

Dare!”

Chal since it is the first round I'll give you easy one! Lift the heaviest thing in this room” Jaddu said.

Shikhar gave a mock laugh and went towards the double bed and tried to lift it up.

Everyone thought it will be difficult to move the bed but to their surprise Shikhar lifted one end of the bed easily.

Super strength!” Harry and Yuzi  yelled and due to which Shikhar got distracted and the edge of the bed fell from his hands and landed on Rahul's leg.

Ahhhh Shikhi paa bed uthaoRahul yelled and Shikhar picked up the bed at placed it safely on the side mumbling a sorry to Rahul.

Rahul your leg has got a swelling, I don't think you will be able to play tomorrow's match.” Bhuvi said examining the wound.

Bhuvi teri eyesight weak hai kya? There is jo swelling!” Virat said looking at Rahul's leg.

I swear there was a swelling!” Bhuvi claimed and Rahul answered, “Bhuvi you cured it! Your power is healing.”

Coool! So ab sabke powers reveal hogaye hai! This calls for a celebration” Yuzi said and started music on his phone.

Everyone was enjoying when suddenly Jian appeared.

“So powers mil gaye sabko! Remember use them carefully! If you use this powers for your fayda, the powers will start declining! Dhayan rakhna! Chalo bye!”

Everyone was startled for a minute but then they got busy in partying!

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Hey guys this is the second last chapter(technically last as next chapter is epilogue) so hopefully you have enjoyed it!

Do vote, comment and share.

Love,
Writer!