Chapter 7

Galat! And you lose your beloved Mahi bhai and one more player. Waise the right answer was they both used to co own a Mahi racing team India, which is a bike racing team.” Jian said with an evil grin and the team in shock saw their Mahi bhai turned into crystal along with the captain Virat Kohli.

Virat bhaiya!” Jassi and Kul screeched.

“Oyee no more melodrama! Let's get back to work. This is your last task. If you complete this, your Virat bhaiya and Mahi bhai along with Jinks, who is the next victim comes back to you safely but if you all don't, all of you turn crystals and India needs to forget about it's beloved cricket team. So all the best!” Phi pop said and moved her hands due to which Jinks  was gone somewhere.

Your last task is that you need to get Jinks angry. Virat Kohli level angry! And in this you have neither time limits nor any other limits.” Jian informed and Jinks appeared in front of them, looking even calm then before.

“Jinks, sorry for this!” Jaddu murmured and then gave a tight slap on his face.

Oww! Why did you slap me?” Jinks asked rubbing his cheeks.

Are you angry? Are you angry?” Harry asked in excitement.

“Idiot, agar woh gussa hota na toh Jaddu ko bhi ek thappad pad gaya hota.” Shikhar said.

Jinks, Radhika scolded Arya and she is crying badly!” Rohit attempted but his attempt failed as he heard Jinks say, “Arre don't worry, Radhi would have shouted because Arya raat ko jaag gayi hogi. She'll handle her.”

“Rohit killed Virat!” Shikhar shouted all of a sudden.

Not possible Shikhi, tereko misunderstanding hui hogi. Rohit can't leave without Virat.” Jinks said calmly.

Jinks bhaiya, that selector removed you from the test team.” Yuzi tried but no hint of anger.

The whole team tried various things and gave various statements but no sight of anger on his face.

So you all give up?” Phi pop asked.

Yaar Jinks bhai get angry na! Mereko crystal nai bann na!” Jassi whined.

Idea!” Rohit said and whispered something to everyone.

Soon the whole team ran and hid behind different crystals and started shouting after changing their voice a bit.

Jinks, you know what you don't deserve to be in the team!”

“You play for your own benefit and not for the team.”

“Even your best friend Virat is a selfish captain.”

“We lost the world cup, just because of your selfish best friend and elder brother Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a bigger one.”

“You know Sanjay Manjrekar was right, Jadeja doesn't deserve to be in the team.”

“You all call Bumrah the best bowler but he is the main reason we lost Ct17

There were many other hate comments passed by the team members.

“Enough! Not a word more against my team. A word more and I'll personally kill you all.” Jinks roared in anger which was never seen by the team till date.

Phi pop didi! Aapka last task hum jeet gaye abhi chalo Mahi bhai aur virat bhaiya ko normal karo.” Kuldeep said sweetly and the rest of the team cheered.

Jinks was brought to his normal calm avatar and Mahirat were back to normal.

There was a wave of happiness among the team and all were busy hugging each other like no tomorrow, ignoring Jian and Phi pop.

Ek minute! Guys first of all congratulations! You all are the first people to complete the whole challenge. And as you remember, I said in the start that if you complete this, you will receive a responsibility. So here is your responsibility.” Jian says and then closes his eyes and a blue lightning enters in each member's body.

“These are the superpowers, made for the group who is  selfless and ready to do anything for each other

“These are the superpowers, made for the group who is  selfless and ready to do anything for each other. You all are the ones. I was the protector of these powers till it reaches the rightful owners.” Jian says but as usual he was cut by Harry.

You mean we get superpowers? Which superpowers do we get? I want the most interesting one please.” Harry said in excitement.

“You all will receive the powers based on your strengths, traits and thoughts by tomorrow. Remember these powers are a secret, no one should know about it. Now good bye!” Jian said and was preparing to teleport them to their hotel but Virat stopped him.

How will we call you if we need your help?”

Just sing chota bheem's title track. I love it.” Jian said and immediately teleported all of them to one of their hotel room and made everyone fall asleep with his powers.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Hello guys, the update is here.

The challenges are over and the team will receive the powers, now its your work to guess their powers.

Also sorry if the update was boring.

Do vote and comment..

Love,
Writer!