Chapter 1

“So let me tell you the rules first! There are twelve levels, at each level one of you will be the target. If the team completes the challenge you go on to the next level otherwise the target turns into crystal and with every successful victory you can get one wish fulfilled. So...” the blue spirit was cut by Sir Ravindra Jadeja, “That's all fine but mister blue man what's your name?”

Jian!”

Oh you are a famous person, you also have a song on your name. What's that song? Oh ha, Mein hu Jian, Mein hu bada takatvarr...Harry asked foolishly and started laughing like a maniac.

Will you shut up?” Phoenix said but Harry didn't stop with his laughing, so Jian angrily lifted his hands which caused Harry to lift up from the ground, then he moved his hand a bit and Harry got stuck between two crystals.

Mr Jian! Sorry! Ohh Mr Blue? Bring me down.” Harry wailed.

Shut up! So team, the first victim is this idiot! All you need to do is rescue him but you can take only 5 steps and within 10 mins. Otherwise he turns into a crystal.”

“Mahi bhai, ohh captain socho kuch! I don't want to be a crystal. Abhi toh mujhe team ka captain ban na hai future mein. Do something.” Harry yelled.

The whole team was confused what to do. They all were racking their brains to for some idea to rescue Harry but Harry's constant whining didn't help much.

"Five more minutes! And you skinny guy, you have moved. So now only 4 steps more.”

“Aee this is cheating! I am feeling cold but obvious I'll move.” Yuzi countered but was hushed by Mahi bhai.

Harry shut up! Jaddu you take one step behind and pull out the crystal which is loosely hanging there and give it to Jassi.” Mahi bhai said calmly and Jaddu did the same without asking a question.

Jaddu threw the crystal at Jassi and Jassi caught it but moved from his place resulting in the third step.

Jassi, assume this is the ball and that crystal is the stump. I need a sharp yorker from you.” Mahi bhai said pointing towards the base of the crystal which had trapped Harry. Jassi nodded and took a short run up of two steps and threw the crystal ball with a full speed which resulted in the other crystal breaking and Harry falling down with a thud.

“Ouch!!” Harry shouted and the team cheered as they completed their first task.

Congratulations! And Mr Harry I need you quiet now. Also now your one wish will be granted tell the wish.”

A sweater for Yuzi!” Kuldeep spoke instantly and Jian smiled.

Jian did some magic and gave Yuzi a sweater.

Now let's move ahead towards the second door. Your task waits there for you.”

The team moved towards the next door.

Okay so your next task it?..” Jian started but was again cut by someone.

Wait where is my Kuliya?” the fittest person aka Virat asked.

Well that's your next task, go find that Kuliya of yours and bring him here within next 20 minutes.”

But how will we find him in 20 minutes in this big cave?” Yuzi spoke getting tensed for his Kul.

That's the task”

The team scattered and started finding Kuldeep, 18 minutes passed when Shikhar and Bhuvi found an unconscious Kuldeep behind a giant crystal.

Two more minutes left”

Kul wake up!” Bhuvi tried but no avail.

Shikh now?”

Dekh yara ab sirf do minute bachi hai, Jatt da puttar hu mein. Isko utha ke leke jauga.” Shikhar said and immediately picked up Kuldeep on his back and started running. Bhuvi supported him from behind.

They soon reached near the second gate.

Oh I see he is here but sorry to tell you that you took 21 minutes and thats why he turns into a crystal.

What no? This is fucking stupid! I want my Kuliya back to normal. Otherwise tujhe toh mein choduga nai.” Virat blasted on Jian and Jian stepped back fearing that he will pounce on him.

Virat cool down! We need to think peacefully. We'll save Kul. I promise.”Jinks said and hugged Virat while Rohit grabbed Yuzi who was on the verge of tears into a hug.

“Okay, enough of your melodrama! Next task is..” Jian started but was this time cut by Rohit,“If we win the next round, we can make Kuldeep normal right?”

Jian nodded and then moved his hands and it caused..

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

So the first chapter is here!
How's the chapter? Do you think they'll win the next task and be able to rescue Kuldeep?

Do vote and comment your opinions.

Also share, if you wish.

Next update soon.

Love,
Writer!