Chapter 3

Find your real team member in just three chances.”

You know we can ask questions, the one who answers correct is the real one!” Kuldeep said

Nice idea! I'll ask first”Harry declared and others agreed as they didn't want to argue with him.

Rahul, what did I tell you after you became Mr Dependable of the team?”

“Don't you dare to try bowling and take my place as an all rounder in the team!” All the Rahul's spoke together.

Dammit, this idea won't work and there is no light to see a shadow and decide.” Jassi spoke.

You know what I know the real Rahul!” Jaddu spoke with a smile.

Ro! I had accidentally left my phone in your pocket, just turn the torch on!” Jaddu said simply and everybody smiled knowing what he is doing.

Rohit did the same and thew light from the top due to which the real Rahul's shadow was seen.

Here is my Rahuliya!!” Virat yelled and Rahul glared at him.

Mr Jian mereko, niche utaro ab!” Rohit yelled.

Nai tu upar hi thik hai! Sona tha na tujhe ab go to sleep! I won't disturb you.” Virat said with a evil smile and this led to an another Rohirat fight.

Jaddu and Harry were putting oil in already lit fire between them with their inputs while Jassi and Kul were trapped in the confusion of whom to support. Yuzi started recording and Bhuvi and Shikhar ignored all of them totally and were talking to Rahul.
Jinks was trying his best to stop their fight while Mahi bhai was standing calmly ignoring the whole chaos as if it was normal.

Shut up all of you! One more word and I'll turn all of you into crystals.” Jian shouted in anger but no use, everyone ignored him as if he was no one so finally Mahi bhai decided to take the matter in his hands so he said in a serious tone, “Enough guys!” and to Jian's surprise the whole team went quite.

“Mr Jian, bring Ro down!” Mahi bhai spoke 

“But bhai!” Virat whinned but was cut by a glare from his Mahi bhai.

Okay, so you guys have completed 5 out of 12 levels. The next level is ready for you.”Jian said and many bats and small ghosts covered Jaddu.

You guys need to make these ghosts and bats leave this place on their own without moving from your place, remember you can't touch them.”

“Aee how is this possible! Atleast give us five steps or something to move.” Rahul said.

Chill Rahul! This is damn easy. Just wait and watch.” Bhuvi spoke with a smile and winked at Virat who seemed to receive the message.

You know Jaddu, you should give up your Sir's title and now it should be given to Harry or Yuzi.” Virat spoke in all seriousness.

Oh please Virat, there can be only one Sir in the team and that's me! No one is as daring as me. You know my Jamnagar stories right?” Jaddu spoke taking Vi's comment as offence.

Oh please, Jaddu if you had adventures in Jamnagar then I was also the daredevil of Baroda. Accept it, ab tum mein woh baat nai rahi.” Harry spoke trying to prove he is the best.

Excuse me, have you both seen me? I teach Rohita bhaiya and Virat bhaiya batting techniques, keep the team entertained also give captaincy tips to Virat bhaiya. I need this title.” Yuzi also entered the debate

Okay we have a way to find it out! Tell us some stories of yours and help us send this ghosts away. The person who does this gets the title.” Bhuvi said and the fun began.

Jaddu started telling about his Jamnagar stories to the ghosts and his absurd adventures while Harry started talking about all his incidents in Baroda while Yuzi started questioning the ghosts like a reporter.

Irritated to all this nonsense, one by one each ghosts started disappearing. The bats also started moving away but not before slapping Jaddu, Harry and Yuzi on their faces with wings.

The team laughed at this sight along with Jian who was also enjoying his time with the team.
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Hello guys, the update is here.

No cliffhangers today as I am extremely happy.

Also give me some ideas for the next challenges!

Do vote and comment..

Love,
Writer!