Chapter 10

The practice was going on smoothly when suddenly Kuldeep got hurt a bit and Mahi bhai sent him to rest even though Kuldeep protested.

Since none of his pleadings to stay on the field, he sadly went towards the stands.

As soon as Kuldeep returned towards the stands the climate which was sunny suddenly changed and it started raining.

The whole team ran inside the pavilion and Kuldeep became happy as he doesn't has to sit alone and get bore now.

All of a sudden the rain stopped and it was sunny again.

"Hein, ye kya hua? Abhi toh lag raha tha baarish bandh hi nai hogi but ye toh itni dhup aa gayi ki pata hi nai chalta ki abhi barish gir rahi thi!" Rohit exclaimed.

"Kya kar sakte hai hum, ab chalo fir wapis practice karne!" Yuzi said.

"Guys, just a weird thought, hum mein se kisi ke paas weather control ka power toh nai aaya na?" Bhuvi asked all of a sudden.

"Quite possible that one of us has and not realised it. I think Kul has it because the moment he left it started raining." Rahul said after thinking.

"But how does he control, this power?" Jassi asked.

"Uske liye start singing chota bheem!" Jaddu said and he and Harry started yelling the song which led to Jian to appear in few minutes.

"Bolo kya hua ab?" Jian asked in frustration.

"We have a doubt that one of us have weather control powers but we don't know who, so we wish to know who has it and how can he control it?" Mahi bhai asked.

"Kuldeep has and it is controlled by his emotions meaning when he is sad it rains and when he is happy it becomes sunny. Once he learns to control his emotions, he'll be able to change the weather whenever he wishes, it includes snowing also. Anymore questions?" Jian asked after he clears the doubt.

"Does anyone have telekinesis?" Jinks asked and Jian nodded.

"Yes and you need to find out who has the powers. Chalo, I am going meri shaadi ki taiyaari karni hai." Jian said and disappeared.

"Chalo ab everyone start thinking about moving anything here so hume pata chale ki telekinesis kiske pass hai." Virat said.

"Captain, tele..ki..aisi kya hota hai?" Harry asked in confusion.

"Harry its telekinesis matlab bina chuye koi bhi chiz ko uthana!" Rahul explained his best friend.

"Aree who power toh Ro bro ke pass hai. Aree I saw myself. Jab hum stadium aarahe the tab burger udd raha tha." Harry said with a shrug.

"Ro try picking up something." Bhuvi said immediately.

Ro tried picking up his bat with his powers. The bat lifted up a few centimetres and then fell down again.

"Wohooo! Six logo ko apni powers mil gayi hai. Though Virat ko 4 powers mili hai but meri best hai." Harry said and suddenly went invisible.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Hello guys, the update is here.

Two more powers revealed!
So did you expect Kuldeep to have weather control and Rohit to have Telekinesis as their powers?

Guess others ka power!

Also sorry if the update was boring and short. I had to write the whole update in 10 minutes.

Do vote and comment..

Love,
Writer!