Chapter 2

Jian nodded and then moved his hands and it caused fire balls being thrown towards Yuzi.

Yuzi bend down!” Rahul shouted as he was the only one who saw it coming.

Yuzi due to sudden shock couldn't move.

Yuzi bend!” Bhuvi tried to bring him out of shock but still no response so seeing the fire balls nearing Yuzi, Jaddu threw his jacket in the direction of fire balls.

Jaddu? Why?” Jinks asked in shock.

It would have hurt Kuldeep's crystal.” Yuzi said with a grateful smile.

Before everyone could rejoicing that the Jaddu's jacket saved both Kul and Yuzi, a swarm of honeybees  started following Jassi.

Jassi started running and the honeybees behind him, something that confused others was the honeybees didn't attack the others.

Wait, how did the bees go past the crystal?” Jinks thought to himself, he then observed the bees again and then he realised the bees were nothing but an illusion.

Jassi, stay there and stop running!”

“But then the bees would attack him” Rohit and Hardik spoke together.

Trust me Jassi! Stop running.” Jinks said and Jassi agreed as he trusted his elder brothers more than himself.

As soon as Jassi stopped running the team noticed that the bees passed through Jassi and thats when the team realised what Jinks was telling.

This was so smart Jinks!” Jaddu said and patted Jinks's shoulder.

Oh Mr Jian! You told one target at one time. You made two targets together. This is cheating.” Harry shouted.

I am Jian and this is my game, you are no one to question me! Anyways see your teammate is back to normal and you have one more chance to ask.” Jian spoke with a smile.

Virat went and crushed Kul in his hug.

Virat bhaiya move back! I need to hug him.” Yuzi said and tried to push Virat with all his strength nax and others laughed.

I need a bed to sleep!” Rohit said without realising what he asked.

As you wish!” Jian said and Rohit was found on a bed hanging in the air.

Oyee! Mr Jian! I don't want to sleep in air.”

“Good now you stay up there only!! Now I'll see how you sleep. Good one Jian” Virat laughed loudly and others slapped their forehead knowing another Rohirat fight is on the way.

You moron! What kind of best friend you are? How can you laugh when I am in problem.”

“Ro, this isn't a problem! This is your love for sleep. If you genuinely would have a problem, I'll be always there by your side to protect you. But not in this case.”

“Idiot!”

“This is your fault not mine. Stay happy up there! You Mr Jian lets move to the next level.”

“Mr Jian, can you bring him back down?” Mahi bhai intervened the Rohirat fight as usual.

Sorry but you have to wish till the next successful task. Okay so level 5 is...” Jian said and suddenly there was darkness in the cave and 15 Rahuls were visible.

Find your real team member in just three chances.”

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Hello guys, the update is here.

Guess how will the team find out the real Rahul and how will Rohit come down?

Do vote and comment..

Also share this story with your friends and do read my other story The Chauhan Bahus.

Love,
Writer!