Chapter 6

“WELCOME TO MY HOUSE, I HOPE YOU WON'T BE GOING BACK SAFELY” a voice laughed.

Ab ye koun hai naya?” Virat asked.

“I am Phi Pop! Jian's friend from Thailand.” the pink spirit said.

“Hein? Ab ye kaisa naam hai? Ohh blue Jian, can't you have friends or relatives with normal names?” Harry spoke as soon as he heard her name.

Aee nothing against my friends nai toh crystals ban ne ko ready ho jao!” Jian glared.

“Okay, now let's go to the next task which is your second last task.” Phi pop said.

Ha so the task is extremely simple, you all tell that you know your mahi bhai perfectly right? So the task is I'll ask some questions to you all about him. If the answers are wrong one part of his body will freeze. Also, if you give three answers wrong, you lose your mahi bhai.” Jian gives the details.

But total kitne questions honge?” Rohit asked.

Seven!” Phi pop said and Mahi bhai was suddenly shifted into a trance.

First question, his birthday?” Jian asked.

“Simple, 7th July 1981” Rohit said as a matter of fact.

Second, name his siblings” Phi pop asked.

Aree Jayanti di! Itne simple questions hai ye” Hardik said with a shrug.

Are you sure? Only one?” Jian questioned and Harry nodded without thinking.

Sorry, wrong answer. He even has an elder brother, Narendra Singh Dhoni. So now his lower body freezes and five more question to go.” Jian said and Jaddu started arguing about how they gave half answer correct.

“Name anyone school in which Sakshi Dhoni studied?” Phi Pop asked slyly.

Aree she went to that same school as Anushka bhabhi. Virat bhaiya naam kya tha woh school ka?” Yuzi asked.

Something like St Mary, Margherita in Assam. Right?” Virat asked and both the spirits nodded.

Okay, next question. Why did Ms Dhoni leave captaincy?”

To let Virat get trained under him before he retires.” Jinks spoke confidently.

Right answer, now you have given three right answers and one wrong. Three more questions. Lets see if you can get them right.” Phi pop spoke.

How many first class match has Ms Dhoni played?” Jian asked.

130?” Bhuvi asked unsurely after thinking alot while the others had no clue.

Close buy yet far! Its 131 and as rule says, his upper body also gets freezed.” Phi pop laughed as he freezed his upper body leaving his face which was the only part normal.

Second last question! Whom was he talking about when he made this statement, 'They never call me by my name.' ” Jian asked with a grin thinking no one would be able to answer him.

Aree this is simple! He is talking about Csk fans in south who call him Thala.” Jaddu said proudly.

Well you are right! Now last question. If you answer this correctly you win the round and your Mahi bhai is back to normal but if you don't he turns into a crystal along with one more member of my choice as decided earlier. All the best” Phi pop laughed.

“Okay so what is the relation between Ms Dhoni and Akkineni Nagarjuna? Think aaram se no jaldi hume.” Jian said and folded his hands.

Umm, both are loved too much in south India?” Kuldeep asked his Virat bhai.

Nai yaar Kul. This can't be a reason.” Jassi added.

Do theu have same birthday?” Rahul asked.

Quite possible but not sure. Mahi bhai has never taken his name.” Virat spoke.

“Agar discussion hogaya ho toh answer do please,mera make up ka time ho raha hai.” Phi pop said.

They have the same birthday?” the whole team asked with unsurety.

Galat! And you lose your beloved Mahi bhai and one more player. Waise the right answer was they both used to co own a Mahi racing team India, which is a bike racing team.” Jian said with an evil grin and the team in shock saw their Mahi bhai turned into crystal along with...

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Hello guys, the update is here.

A cliffhanger today as I am confused whom to select.

Also sorry if the update was boring.

Do vote and comment..

Love,
Writer!