Chapter 9

Ab ye sab chodo, wake Ro up! We need to go to practice.” Mahi bhai said and Virat yelled,“Yes coach!”

Harry jaa, paani ki bucket leke aa!” Virat yelled after seeing all the failed attempts to wake up Rohit. Hardik just ran to the bathroom.

Harry, that's an empty bucket! Paani kaha hai?” Rahul whispered to Harry and Harry just shrugged saying, “He asked paani ki bucket not paani se bhari hui bucket. Rahul you don't understand, your hindi's a bit weak.”

Rahul just shook her head and was ready to here Virat scold Harry as he saw Virat had held out for the bucket but to his surprise, a ball of water was seen on Virat's hand and as he moved to grab the bucket, the water was thrown on the sleeping Rohit due to which Rohit wakes up with a jolt.

Virat, I am going to kill you!” Rohit yelled.

Ro bhai, do that later! First Virat bhaiya how did you create a water ball on your hand.” Yuzi asked in astonishment.

I don't know, I was thinking about water being the only way to wake Ro up and then I forwarded my hand to grab the bucket and all of a sudden it happened.” Virat said in confusion.

Oh maybe you have water powers!” Jinks said but was cut as he saw a ball of fire now on Virat's one hand and a small tornado on his other hand also a few creepers grew around his hands.

I guess, Virat just doesn't have one power! He has the power of all the four elements of nature.” Bhuvi said and Harry wailed, “ This is cheating! Yuzi and I have only one power but Virat has four”

“Umm guys! Will you tell me what's happening?” Rohit asked and Virat blasted on him in anger, “Hs agar tu so nai raha hota toh you would have known but tere liye toh sleep is important.”

As Virat was getting angry, his face was turning red and the fire started growing on his palms..

Virat bhaiya , calm down before your anger burns everyone and everything.” Jassi tried to calm Virat and it worked.

Okay so Ro, since you were sleeping. Let me tell you Harry has received Invisibility as his powers while Yuzi has flying powers and Virat just now gained the power of the four elements. The rest of us don't know our powers yet.” Shikhar gave Ro the details

Umm, where is Mahi bhai?” Rohit asked cautiously trying not to anger Virat more.

He's in the ground waiting for us to join him for practice.” Kul spoke.

The team soon got down after they all freshened up a bit.

Badi jaldi aagaye! Thoda aur late aate!” Mahi bhai scolded.

Bhai I discovered my powers! You know I have elemental powers so I don't have to ask for a glass or bucket of water to wake up RoVirat said in excitement ignoring his scoldings.

Great but now let's start the practice. Ro, please woh cones leke aa na.” Mahi bhai said and Ro nodded.

Ro what out, the cones are flying lagg jayegi.” Jaddu said and pulled Ro aside in a great speed.

Jaddu, teri speed kitni badh gayi hai! Tu half field bhaag ke itna fast kaise aaya?” Rohit asked in wonder.

Maybe Jaddu bhaiya has super speed as his powers! Jaddu bhaiya try running up the stands and come back as fast as you can.” Yuzo spoke and Jaddu ran with a lightning speed and was back in no time.

Jaddu, this is so cool! Now we both can prank the team and later you can run fast to escape while I will go invisible. Maza aayega ab toh.” Harry whispered in Jaddu's ears and Jaddu nodded with a sly smile.

Arre but woh cones udd ke kaise aaye?” Jinks asked.

Pata nai but we'll think about it later. First start with your practice and I don't want anyone talking about the powers now. Understand?” Mahi bhai sternly said and the team nodded.

The team continued with their training but still everyone was excited to know the new powers the team members will receive.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Hello guys, the update is here.

Two more powers revealed!
So did you expect Virat to have Elemental powers and Jaddu to have Super speed as their powers?

Guess others ka power!

Also sorry if the update was boring.

Do vote and comment..

Love,
Writer!