Knowing

No One's Pov:

The Schuyler brothers and Alex watched from the porch as (Y/n) fled into the dead of night. Philip still wailed in Alex's arms. Alex turned and headed back into the house. He sat in one of the armchairs and began to rock Philip. The brothers followed after. They sat with Alex, watching as he calmed Philip down. After Philip went quiet, Angelo spoke up.

"We'd still like an explanation, Mr. Hamilton." Alex looked at the three of them, "It's not my place to tell. But she did not deserve the harsh words you spat in her face." Elizjah spoke, "Someone has to go look for her. She could be hurt." Alex sighed, "She's a smart woman. She'll be fine." Angelo gestured to Philip, "And whose child is this? (Y/n)'s? Yours? Both?" Alex shook his head, "Like I said, it's not my place to tell you. The one thing I can tell you is that his name is Philip."

To (Y/n):

I eventually came to a stop in front of a small lake. It was surrounded by trees and a light breeze rippled the water. My tears had long since dried and my breathing had evened out. I tied the horse to a nearby tree and lifted my dress, wading into the water. I stopped at my ankles. The water was cool. My feet tingled.

I had to go back eventually, I knew that much. However, I couldn't face them without knowing what to say.

And sometimes, words fail...

My life had been a whirlwind of chaos ever since the day I met the three brothers and Alexander. The boys loved and cared for me deeply in a way I thought no one ever would. Alexander, on the other hand, was there for me when they were gone and helped me bring Philip into the world. He even treated Philip as one of his own. I had to decide what my future was going to hold.

Would it be a life of love and luxury with the brothers and Philip?

Or a life of love and care with Alexander and Philip?

Back To The Boys:

Philip stirred in Alex's arms, but did not cry. He hadn't been fed since lunch, but (Y/n) wasn't around at the moment and they weren't sure about what to do. Alex spoke quietly, "If she doesn't return within the hour, one of you will have to go look for her." All eyes landed on Peter. He looked up, "What?" Angelo sighed, "You are in the best shape to go find her. My ribs are still out of commission and Elizjah's arm is in a sling."

Peter nodded and stood, only to be stopped by the front door opening.

There, in the doorway, with disheveled clothes and hair, was (Y/n).

A/N: Now, the next chapters are going to be the endings. Choose wisely...