Lady (Y/n) Schuyler

Your Pov:

I looked at everyone in the room, "We all need to talk." After everyone was seated again, I spoke, "Philip is my son." Angelo rose a brow, "And his father?" I took Philip from Alex and turned to them, "You three. He's a combination of the three of you." Elizjah stood, quickly moving to see Philip, "He's ours? He's so beautiful..." I smiled, "I found out right before you three left. Alexander helped me bring him into the world." Angelo looked at Alex, "Thank you for helping them Alexander." Alex nodded, "You're welcome." He stood, "I should be going now." I gave Philip to Angelo.

"I'll be back." I followed Alex outside, "Alex, wait!" He turned to me, "It's alright, (Y/n). Go, be happy. I knew my time with you was limited." I smiled, "Thank you, Alex. For everything." He nodded, "Don't thank me." He got onto his horse and looked at me.

"(Y/n), best of wives and best of women, but also my best friend. Goodbye."

Then, he rode off into the night.

I headed back inside, smiling at the sight of the boys crowding around Philip and cooing at him. I picked up Philip and turned to them, "It's late. I'm going to put Philip to bed on my old cot and then go to bed myself." I headed upstairs and into my old room. I sat in the chair and slid the shoulder of my dress down, allowing him to eat. After a few minutes, he fell asleep. I placed him on the cot and put a barrier between him and the edge before leaving.

The boys were already prepped for bed. I changed into a nightgown and slid into the large bed with them. We all cuddled and for once, in all those months apart, I fell asleep easily.

Months later...

I stood in front of the mirror, making sure everything was in place and perfect. Then, there was a knock on the door. I smiled, "Come in." The door opened and Alex stepped inside, "You look incredible." I blushed, "Thanks. The fitting was a pain though." He chuckled, "At least Philip will have a sibling to play with." I stood and approached him, "I appreciate you being here Alex. It means a lot to me." He looped his arm with me, "It's no problem. Now, we have a wedding to get to."

We rode the carriage to the church. I nervously waited outside the door with Alex. He smiled, "Calm down. Everything will be fine as long as you're married by the end of the day." I nodded, "Right." Then, the music started. I held Alex's arm as we walked down the aisle. He handed me off before sitting next to curly haired man who was holding Philip.

The ceremony proceeded smoothly and at the end, I was holding back tears of joy. The four of us took the carriage to the manor, where we were having the reception. We sat at the table in the front of the room. The rest of the guests piled in and speeches began. Alexander went first.

He smiled, raising his glass in the air.

"To your union and the hope that you provide."

Everyone clapped.

He continued.

"May you always be satisfied."

And in a way...I was.