VI. Livid

• • • •

• • • •

Faith walked up to the Salvatore Boarding House as Elena parked her car in the driveway of the house. The blue-eyed girl tried her best to ignore the brunette but Elena was persistent as she rushed to catch up to the siphoner. She mentally groaned as they both stood in front of the door while Faith swung the door knocker against the door, the sound filling the tense silence between the two teen girls.

"Why are you here, Faith?" Elena questioned her while waiting for someone to open the door.

"I'm here for Vicki," Faith replied, reluctantly. Her eyes were trained on the door, making no movement to look at the brunette next to her.

Elena's eyes widened, slightly as she thought of ways to make the black-haired girl leave before she found out about her friend being a vampire and how Faith knew Vicki was in the Salvatore house. "But Vicki is missing. How do you know she's here?"

The door swung opened to reveal Damon Salvatore, stopping Faith from answering the brunette's question. Faith glared, harshly at the vampire that stood in front of her while concentrating on popping the blood vessels in his head. She slipped at satisfying smirk onto her lips as she stepped closer to the vampire.

"We made a fucking deal, Damon," she hissed, her eyes observing the vampire's pained expression. "You don't kill, hurt, or turned Vicki Donovan and Jeremy Gilbert."

"You got to stop doing that," Damon groaned in pain. "Remember what happened last time?"

"Did it ever occur to you that I let you hurt me?" Faith answered with a question. Faith knew she didn't let the vampire hurt her, but Damon didn't have to know. "You're lucky, you only turned her into a vampire and didn't kill or I would've killed you right now."

"What's going on?" Elena spoke for the first time since Damon opened the door. "And what deal?"

"None of your business," Faith said, dismissively. She glanced at the brunette before she stopped inflicting pain on the vampire, who was struggling to stay standing against the door. "You still have yourself a deal, Damon, but if you kill Vicki, then that's the end of the deal."

"Got it," the vampire groaned, having a slight side effect to the pain the siphoner caused. He stood up and let Faith walk inside the house, but stopped the brunette teenager from stepping inside.

"What are you doing here, Faith?" Stefan questioned the raven-haired girl as she walked up the steps to the second floor.

Faith rolled her eyes. "You make it seem like I'm not a witch who can do a simple locator spell to find out where my friend has been hiding."

Her blue eyes shifted to behind her friend who sat down at a table with a mug in front of her. Vicki looked at her in surprise by the sudden information that her friend was a witch. Faith glanced back at the green-eyed vampire, "By the way, your girlfriend or ex-girlfriend is talking to your brother. She just might fall in love with his bad-boy slash vampire personality so you might want to go get her before she falls in love."