chapter 1 : kaira's new life

Hey guys!! I know I said I will write this book in three shots but I decided to make it into a long story. So I'm letting y'all know so no confusions can arise. And some scenes will be same from the show track but the plot will be a little different.

Happy reading!!

****************

Imperial College.

And here a new life was about to start again. A new life for Naira in Mumbai.

It was naira's first day here and she was pretty excited to begin a new chapter of her life.

It's been two years since they got separated. Two years since Kartik and Naira meet.

Naira got ready and was arranging her books when kirti called.

"Hi Bhabi!"Naira said

"Hi Naira!Happy first day of college!"Kirti exclaimed happily.

"Thanks Bhabi...!"Naira said.

"Hey Naira!"Naksh spoke

"Haan Bhai!"Naira said walking out of her room.

"Have a great day! Once you come home tell me how it was okay?"Naksh asked and Naira agreed.

"Good morning Princess!"Naitik greeted with a smile when he saw Naira come out of her room and enter the dining room.

"Good morning papa!"she said with a small smile.

"are you excited for you first day?"naitik asked

"yeah papa!"Naira said as she ate her breakfast.

After she finished eating her breakfast she stood up

"Princess let me drop you naa!"naitik said

"Nahi papa it's okay I will go in the subway. I'm used to it and I reach to college fastly instead of getting struck in the traffic!"Naira said.

"Okay beta. If you need anything please call me okay?"naitik asked and Naira nodded.

Naira took her headphones as she got into the subway. She decided to listen to some songs to calm her mind and peace her mood.

"I hate you...!"

Kartik's voice kept echoing her mind. It's been two years since she saw him. Two years since he blamed her for shubam's death. Two years since her accident  and two years since they said I hate you to each other.

Things changed. Naira wasn't the same happy going girl anymore. In these two years Naira understood one thing. She understood that life gave her another chance. To study. And to make herself established. And this time Naira wasn't going to give that up.

Meanwhile in Mumbai Kartik stepped out the radisson hotel he was staying at.

Kartik was here to teach in the imperial college to which the Goenka's where sponsoring. He didn't want to go but Suvarna and his family members told him it would be the best if he can get a change.

Kartik knew that was true so he decided to go to Mumbai.

But neither Kartik or Naira knew that the destiny is planning to bring them back into each other's lives again.

Naira bumped into someone as she got down the subway.

"I'm sorry..!"she said taking over her headphones.

"It's okay. Don't worry!"the girl assured with a smile.

"Do you go to college nearby?"the girl asked