chapter 21 : kartik's worry

The second Kartik caught Naira it didn't take him a second to understand that it was none other than Naira.

"Naira..are you okay?"Kartik asked helping her stand up.

"Yeah I am fine. Thank you!"Naira said

"I am sorry I should have been more careful. I was thinking about something and didn't see you come!"Kartik said

"I am sorry too...I should have seen as well!"naira said

"So what are you doing here?"Kartik asked

"Actually I came to meet you. I remember that you come here every morning so I thought to come!"Naira said

"Meet me?Is everything okay?"Kartik asked

"Let's go sit there and talk?"Naira asked and Kartik nodded. Kartik was about to sit on the empty bench but Naira sat on the grass. Then Kartik too sat there next to her.

"So what's up? Is everything okay?"Kartik asked

"Haa everything is fine. I was just thinking about you..!"Naira said

"About me?"Kartik asked

"Actually what I meant to say is I can't stop thinking about what you are doing for me. I mean you are the reason why this surgery is happening. Thank you for everything you are doing Kartik"Naira said placing her hand on his hand.

"Naira..what's the need for this? This all happened because of me. I can't even ask you for forgiveness for what happened but this is something I can do to feel less guilty. So please don't thank me..I did what I had to do..!"Kartik said

"And I am very happy because once this surgery is done you can dance again like you used to. And the surgery also will go well so don't worry..I will always be there for you!"Kartik said sincerely and Naira smiled.

After sometime Kartik dropped Naira at her house and then went off.

Next day the Singhania's arrived at the hospital. Her surgery was in three hours and Naira was nervous.

"Naira don't worry..everything will be okay!"Naksh said hugging her and Naira nodded with a small smile.

"Princess all of us will be here only so don't worry!"Naitik said. Everyone told her the same but Naira was still nervous and wanted only his comfort.

As Naira was waiting in the room Kartik arrived. He went straight to the room and saw her totally lost in her thoughts.

He closed the door and went towards her. When Kartik sat next to her Naira immediately saw him and felt relived.

The next thing she did was hug him. Kartik understood she was tensed about the surgery.

"Naira don't worry everything will be fine. Look at me...!"Kartik said and made her to look at him

"I know you very well Naira. You have accomplished so so so many things which were more hard than these. You are a sherni. Don't forget that okay?"Kartik said with a smile

"I need you to make me a promise!"Naira said

"Name it. I will do anything for you!"Kartik said

"After the surgery is over and when I wake up I need you by my side. Please Kartik...!"Naira said

"I promise you Naira..I will be right next to you when you wake up. Now forget about this and relax yourself!"Kartik said and Naira nodded.

Just then a nurse came making them to break their eye contact and look at her

"Sir you must wait outside. We need to change her dress and get her ready for some tests!"nurse said and Kartik nodded.

Kartik was about to leave but Naira stopped him by holding his hand.

"I will be with you throughout your tests. I even spoke to the doctor. I will come back in once the nurse changes your dress!"Kartik assured and Naira nodded leaving his hand.

Then Kartik went out and the nurse did her work. Naira was then taken for some tests and Kartik went with her.

He already spoke to the doctor to be with her the whole time and he also spoke to Naitik about it and they agreed.

After the tests were done Naira was back into her room and Kartik was speaking on his phone regarding the college stuff. Just then the nurse came.

"Sir I will call you back again in sometime. I have to go now!"Kartik said and ended the call.

"Mam your blood pressure is very low...!"Kartik said

"What? Naira how are you so reckless huh?"Kartik shouted

"I will go get you something to eat and drink!"he said and went out.

After sometime he came with some food and a cup of juice. As he came he saw the nurse getting ready to give her an injection.

Kartik's fear of injection came right up to him now as he went numb just by taking a look at it.

"Kartik you can do it! Don't make a fool out of yourself again infront of Naira!"Kartik said to himself trying to gain some strength.

Naira closed her eyes as the nurse was going to injected her. Kartik rushed towards her and kept the plate on the nightstand and held her hand.

Naira opened her eyes and saw Kartik. He assured her he was here for her and Naira didn't even feel the pain.

Once the nurse finished giving her the injection she left the room leaving them both alone

"Here eat this..you will get some energy!"Kartik said and helped her eat and drink the juice

After sometime the nurse told her blood pressure was now stable and it's time for the surgery.

When Naira stood up to leave Kartik helped her stand holding her hand.

"I will see you in sometime!"Naira said with a smile and was about to go but Kartik pulled her into a hug.

"Everything will be fine. Don't worry!"he said as Naira hugged him back.

"Thank you Kartik!"Naira said then breaking the hug and then went.

After Naira was taken into the OT Kartik and everyone else sat outside the room and were praying the whole time for the surgery to be successful.

Kartik kept praying the god the whole time for the surgery to go well.

After two hours the surgery was done and the doctor came out.

"Doctor is she okay now?"Kartik asked

"Yes she's absolutely fine. The surgery is a success. You can meet her after we shift her to the normal room!"the doctor said and then left.

Everyone felt happy and relived and mainly Kartik did. He was extremely happy that Naira is fine now and she got her dancing ability back.

After sometime they shifted her to the normal room. Everyone waited in the room for her to gain conscious.

Kartik was right next to her. After few minutes Naira slowly started to gain conscious. As she opened her eyes the first person she searched for was Kartik. She turned aside and saw him with a small smile

--------------------

Hey guys!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!❤️

Do vote and comment!✨💕