chapter 8 : confronting her

"So are you going to dance at the fresher's party?"Kunal asked

"Um..no..!"Naira said looking down.

"I am sure you are a great dancer Naira. Why don't you want to dance? It's okay you don't have to dance with me at least do a solo dance na?"Kunal asked

"No Kunal it's just I have some professional problem. That's why...!"Naira said

"Oh okay Naira..!"he said trying to drop the topic as he felt naira's low voice.

"Kunal I think you should go home. It's getting late!"Naira said looking at him.

"Alright bye. Take care. I will see you tomorrow!"Kunal said

"Bye. Good night!"Naira said with a small smile.

"Good night. Bye!"Kunal said and then left.

Naira turned around and then walked inside. When she reached near the swimming pool she stopped on her tracks when she heard his voice.

"You seem to be good friends with him!"Naira turned around to face Kartik who stood infront of her.

"It is actually none of your business!"Naira said looking at him. She was about to leave but Kartik grabbed her arm pulling her towards him.

"Well I think it is!You are still married to me!"Kartik said which annoyed and angered Naira.

"You have gone mad! You even stopped respecting me as your wife and now when you see me with some guy you remember i am your wife huh?"Naira said which made Kartik feel taken back and he remained silent.

"Say something. Why are you not saying anything?"Naira asked.

"It is a waste of time arguing with you!"Naira said was about to walk away but her ankle twist a little.

"Ahh..!"Naira cried falling down. Kartik's eyes immediately fell on Naira. He quickly rushed to her.

"Naira?what happened?are you okay?"he asked in concern.

"I am fine...!"Naira said trying to stand up but failed.

"Come..I will leave you..!"Kartik said extending his hand for her to take. Naira looked at him and then back down.

"I don't need your help. I can manage!"Naira said trying to stand up but she kept failing.

"She's so stubborn!"Kartik thought.

"But I am more stubborn!"he said to himself and then picked her up in bridal style.

"Kartik!Are you crazy!!What are you doing?Put me down!"Naira shouted

"Naira shut up!You Are in no condition to walk!So stay silent!"Kartik said walking towards the lift.

Kartik arrived at naira's flat with Naira in his arms. Naira took her flat key out and opened the door. Opening the door Kartik walked in and Naira turned on the light.

"Just put me down. I will walk to my bedroom!"Naira said but Kartik ignored her. He walked towards her room and slowly placed her on the bed. Naira sat and Kartik turned the light on.

"Do you have any spray?tell me where it is. I will go get it!"Kartik said

"You don't need to. I can take care of myself. Just go Kartik!"Naira said.

Kartik being himself ignored her and walked towards her closet.

"Kartik..you can go now..!"Naira said but Kartik didn't listen. Naira sighed and looked outside.

Kartik opened her closet and suddenly a pile of photo's fell down.

Kartik picked them up and saw their pictures. As he went through them he couldn't help but think about all of the spent they have spent together. He wiped the tears which rolled down his eyes and looked at Naira who was loving outside.

He kept the photo's back where they were and searched for the first aid. He found it in the bottom and took it out. He took the leg spray and went towards her. He sat near her leg and he was about pull her pant up a little but Naira stopped him.

"You don't need to do it. Just go. Thank you for helping me till here but you can go. I know ho to spray! Please go!"Naira said.

Kartik decided to leave instead of fighting her. He handed her the spray and then left her house.

Next day Naira was feeling a little better as the leg stopped paining a bit.

Students were busy preparing for the fresher's party while some were busy decorating.

Naira was helping with the decorations while Tanvi and Kunal were doing their own dance performances.

Kartik entered the hall as he was also helping. Kartik stopped Naira at the other end blowing up balloons with some of her friends.

What caught kartik's attention was Kunal and tanvi's conversation.

"So Kunal,you said you will propose Naira and ask her to the fresher's party right? Did you ask her?"Tanvi asked. Kartik was fuming already. He was filled with anger.

"I did propose her!"Kunal said and that was it for Kartik. He left the place in anger. He stood outside in anger.

"Wah Naira Wah! I never accepted this from you!"Kartik said to himself in anger banging on the notice board making it fall.

"I did Tanvi but Naira rejected saying she has someone in her life. I should respect her decision!but we are still good friends!"Kunal said with a smile.

"Aditi we are out of balloons. What shall we do now?"Naira asked

"Actually the peon said there are more in the storeroom...!"aditi said.

"Acha okay then. I will go get them!"Naira said standing up.

"Okay!"aditi said and then Naira left.

Naira went out but didn't notice Kartik standing some distance away from her. Kartik who noticed Naira go towards the storeroom followed her.

Naira turned her phone light on as it was dark in. She went in and tried to search for the balloons cover. Naira felt someone lock the door. She turned around and was shocked when she saw Kartik.

Before she say any another word he pinned her to the wall shocking Naira.

"Kartik!what the hell?what are you doing?let me go!"Naira said trying to go but he blocked her way.

"You are not going anywhere until you give answers to my questions!"Kartik said firmly.

"Why should I?What are you to me? I don't need to answer anything to you!If anyone comes here it will create a huge problem to both of us Kartik!Now let me go!"Naira said

"Not till you tell me what's going on between you and that Kunal!"Kartik shot which made Naira angry

"What?"she asked in disbelief.

"You heard me!What the hell is happening between you two!"Kartik said raising his voice a bit now.

"I heard he proposed you. Is this true?"Kartik asked

"How did he know about this..?"Naira thought in shock.

"I asked you a question Naira. Don't stay silent for every single question!"Kartik said.

"Naira say something!"Kartik shouted

"Haa!You heard it right. Kunal did propose me!"Naira said shocking and pissing Kartik to core.

---------------------

Hey guys!

So sorry for not updating this book in a while. Will try to update it normally❤️

If you liked the chap do vote and commemt✨💕