chapter 10 : kunal learns the truth

"Kunal?what are you doing here?"Naira asked looking at him

"I am very sorry for coming at this time Naira but I didn't have a choice!"he said

"Is everything okay?"Naira asked in concern

"Yeah yeah everything is okay. It's just I think our project files got exchanged. Your's is with me which made me wonder if mine was with you!"he said handing Naira her project file.

"Oh god..it must have got swapped earlier when we were in hurry to go!"Naira said

"Um..please wait here...I will go get it right now!"Naira said

"Sure!"Kunal said with a smile. Naira then ran into her room.

"Naira..come here na!those two noddles are always here to disturb us but don't worry I will teach them a lesson tomorrow but now come to me!"Kartik spoke

"No Kartik you wait here only okay? Don't come out. I will be back in few minutes!"Naira said heading towards her study table. She checked her bag and found kunal's project file in. She took it out and was about to turn but stopped when Kartik hugged her from the back.

"Naira..!"he said slowly kissing her cheek. Naira quickly pulled herself away from him.

"You are too much Naira!"Kartik said childishly. Naira smiled a bit looking at his behavior.

"Kartik..I will be back. Till I come back sit here okay. Don't come out!"Naira said and Kartik nodded pulling her cheeks

Naira then went out.

"Here you go..!"Naira said giving it to Kunal.

"Are you alone?"he asked

"Haa my papa went to Udaipur to meet my Bhai and family members!"Naira said. Kunal started to cough as he was about to go.

"Are you okay?"Naira asked noticing him coughing badly.

"Ek second...I will get you some water...!"Naira said and went into the kitchen to get him some water.

"What's taking Naira so long...!"Kartik said to himself coming out.

When Kunal turned towards that side he was stunned when he saw Kartik here. Kartik didn't notice Kunal.

"Nahi maybe I should scare Naira?"Kartik thought with a smile and went back into the room.

As Kartik went back inside Naira came towards Kunal with a glass of water.

"Here..drink it!"Naira said giving him the glass. Kunal drank and handed the glass to Naira. Before he can even speak Naira spoke.

"Kunal..I will see you at college tomorrow. I have some work. Bye..good night!"Naira said.

"Bye..!"he said and Naira closed the door.

"What's KG doing here in naira's flat?"Kunal thought.

Naira kept the glass in the kitchen and then went into her room.

"Boo!"Kartik shouted as Naira entered in making her freak out

"Kartik!"she shouted with a huge sigh

"Are you a kid?what did you do!"Naira said

"Why are you getting so serious. I can't romance or even tease you! Dekho Krishna ji..look at my wife!"Kartik said. Every time Kartik said his wife Naira felt so many memories flashing through her mind.

After finally setting him to sleep Naira went and slept on the sofa.

In the midnight Kartik woke up and found Naira not there next to him. He then went into the living room looking for her and found her sleeping on the sofa.