chapter 3 : his misunderstanding

Naira and Kartik were stunned to see each other.

Kartik turned around and was about to leave when Kritika spoke.

"Where are you going Kittu two? This is Naira di. She makes the best cakes!"Kritika said

"Nahi Kritika I'm not hungry. I have so much work to do instead of sitting here eating cakes made by some...!"Kartik said in anger but stopped before calling Naira something bad.

"I am sorry Kritika but I have to go!"Kartik said and stormed off.

As Kartik took the stairs and went upstairs. Kritika left and then Naitik got off the lift and came towards Naira.

"Princess? What are you doing here?"Naitik asked.

"Nothing papa...come on in...!"Naira said. Naitik nodded and they went in.

Tears rolled down naira's eyes as she closed the door. She quickly wiped them and looked at her papa.

"So princess. How was your day?"Naitik asked sitting outside on the chair in balcony.

"It was good papa...!"Naira lied as she took some juice out to give Naitik. She poured it in a glass and gave him and he drank slowly.

"So how are your professors?"Naitik asked

"All are good except one..I know he will take his anger on me...!"Naira said slowly

"What?"Naitik asked in shock

"Nothing papa nothing...!"Naira said.

Naitik didn't fail to notice the sadness in his daughter's face.

"Princess? Is everything okay?why do you look sad?"Naitik asked.

"And princess please don't lie to me!"Naitik said first itself

"Papa I am okay. I really am. Why would I lie?"Naira lied.

"Acha okay then princess. Please go get some rest okay?"Naitik said and Naira nodded going in.

Kartik sat in his living room drinking another glass of alcohol.

"Why are you doing this to me? Is this what I get for loving you? Bolo na Naira!"Kartik asked looking at naira's photo in his phone.

"I loved you so much and you broke my trust...I hate you...I hate you Naira Singhania...!"Kartik said.

***

Next day Naira ran off to her college leaving her identity card.

"Princess! Your ID card!"Naitik called out but Naira felt

"Oh god now they won't allow her. I will go and give it to her!"Naitik said to himself and left in a cab.

Naira met up with tanvi in the entrance.

"Thank god I am here early or else Kartik will find some excuse to scold me!"Naira thought to herself as she and Tanvi walked towards the entrance.

Naira opened her bag for her ID card but couldn't find it.

"Oh no...my identity card...!"Naira said worriedly.