1

Your's POV:
I was on my way to my first day of work, I was working at the SCP Foundation. You must be wondering, why am I working there? The truth is.... I don't know even, what's the SCP Foundation too. I was looking for a job for myself but there was nothing for me to work. I then send my work into the internet so everyone can see, how hard I work to get this job until they send me the letter and I was hired to work for them too.

Anyways, I was driving to the SCP Foundation until I need to my destination. I parked my car as I made sure it was locked so no one can steal my car. When I turn round to the building, I saw the building was huge. I was really amazed of this place until I saw two guards came up to me and broke the silence too.

"Are you, Dr. L/N? The new scientist and a researcher too?" He asked me as they were serious. "Yes. I'm the new scientist and a researcher..." I said as I was a little nervous. "Good. Follow us, miss L/N. We will take you to Dr. Jack Bright. He's waiting for you in the room" the other guard said as they started to walk and I fold them inside to the foundation. I saw so many researchers and scientists were really busy even there's so many guards too. I wonder, what's the foundation's business is. When we enter the room, I saw a man was waiting as he saw me.

 When we enter the room, I saw a man was waiting as he saw me

"You must be Dr. L/N! I'm, Dr. Bright! I was wait to meet you in person" he said as he was smiling happily at me. "It's nice to meet you too, Dr. Bright. Can you tell me about this SCP Foundation stands for? I'm still confused about this business" I said as I was curious. Then I saw Dr. Bright's expression was nervous of me for some reason even the guards were too.

"Um... I should explain everything to you, Dr. L/N. Please, don't scream, panic or freak out too!" Dr. Bright said as I was listening to him. He started to explain, what is SCP Foundation stands for.

/2 minutes later/

When Dr. Bright finish explaining, I was standing there in shocked even, I was terrified too. I'm working in the SCP Foundation and this place contains monsters here. I started to freak out even, screaming my head off too. Then Dr. Bright grabs my shoulder as he tries to calm me down.

"Dr. L/N! Please, calm down! You have to go through this! And, don't worry. I'll be with you whole day so you feel safe" Dr. Bright said as I calm down from screaming in fear. "Okay, then... Let's do this. Where do I start...?" I asked him as I was ready for this.

"Okay, L/N. You're going to research SCP-173, that one is the dangerous ones in the foundation" Dr. Bright said as I was scared of it but this is for science. I have to do this, for the SCP foundation. Let's do this.