15 (Final one)

Your's POV:
Everything was back to normal even everyone in the foundation were amazed of, the SCPs saved me from the Scarlet King. I was visiting the SCPs in their containment as the guards have to keep an eye on them because they still not trusting them. But, I still them. They protect, caring and they saved me too. Anyways, I was doing my paperwork until I heard the alarm again.

"Not again... If, it's SCP-173. He's in trouble..." I said to myself as I came out of my office room. "Hey, Y/N! Are you going to see, who escaped their containment again...?" Dr. Bright asked as guards were next to him. "Yes, Dr. Bright... I'm going to see, who escaped their containment again" I said as I went to see the containment until I saw SCP-173 was snapping the guard's neck.

"SCP-173..." I said as he got really nervous. When he turned around, he saw my angry expression on my face. "Hey, baby girl... How your work...?" SCP-173 asked nervously as I came up to him. "Everything was doing good until you have to escape your containment! What do you have to say to yourself, SCP-173?" I asked him as he was really scared.

"I'm sorry for interfering you from your work, Y/N...." SCP-173 said as I nodded at him. I then took him back to his containment as I was making sure, he doesn't do anything stupid. I then returned to my office and went back doing my paperwork too.

"I'm glad, I meet SCP friends from the beginning even, working here in the foundation too. I hope there new SCP here in the foundation" I said to myself as I was working.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End~