8

Nobody's POV:
When they entered SCP-1128's containment, they saw the room was flooded even they saw the glass wall was broken too. They realise, they were too late.

"Shit! SCP-1128 got her! What are we going to do now?!" SCP-173 asked as he was looking at the the broken glass wall. "I don't know! All of us can't breathe underwater!" SCP-035 said in anger tone at SCP-173. "Please, don't fight! All of us are friends! This doesn't show, how friends work!" SCP-999 said in a sad tone, the others starting to calm down from arguing.

"What about 682? He can breathe underwater" SCP-999 said as the others remembered, SCP-682 can breathe underwater. When they looked at him, this cause SCP-682 to get really angry at them. "..... Fine...." SCP-682 said as he was ready to fight SCP-1128. When SCP-682 was in the water, he looks around for SCP-1128. The others were watching SCP-682 until they heard the guards were outside of the door.

"The SCPs are inside the room! Get ready!" The guard said to them as they were ready to come in until SCP-173 blocks the door so they can come in. "682 needs to hurry! I don't know, how long I can keep them out for!" SCP-173 said as he was holding the door.

SCP-682's POV:
Where the hell is SCP-1128?! I'm going to kill that fucker for eaten her! Then I heard something, I followed that noise until I found SCP-1128, the fucker.

"So, there you are, you piece of shit! I'm going to end your life!" I said in anger tone as I bite his neck. This cause SCP-1128 to wake up and hit me with his tail. We both started to fight as I was using my strength to kill him, then I heard something and it was a familiar voice too. I realised, it was Y/N?! She alive still?! Even, she's inside SCP-1128's stomach too.

"I'm going make you spilt her out so I can kill you quickly!" I said as I grab a hold of SCP-1128. I hit him against the wall as SCP-1128 was prepared to get me but I use my head hit SCP-1128 in the stomach as he was in a lot of pain now. Then SCP-1128 spilt out blood as I saw Y/N, she was knocked out, when I hit SCP-1128 in the stomach. I grab Y/N and I quickly swim away from SCP-1128, when I came in the room. I told the others to close the door of the broken glass wall, SCP-1128 saw the others as they were trying to close the door.

"Guys, hurry up! SCP-1128 is coming!" SCP-173 said as he was really scared even still holding the door too. SCP-1128 was swimming towards us as they started to panic. When SCP-1128 was getting closer until SCP-049 closed the door before, SCP-1128 can get us.

"That was closes..." SCP-173 said as he came to the others until he and all of us realised, he was not holding the door anymore. Then all of the guards came inside as they points their guns at us. "I really hate those guards..." I said as the others agreed with me.