11

Your's POV:
When we made it to SCP-096's containment, SCP-106 went back to his containment so he doesn't get in trouble in the foundation. When I enter the room, I saw one of the guards told them, I was safe even I wasn't hurt too.

"So, where is SCP-096?" I asked them as they looked nervous. "SCP-096 is in his containment. Be careful with this one and look at him too. Because, when you look at him, he will kill you really quick. That's why everyone calls him the shy guy" the guard said as I nodded at him. When I entered SCP-096's containment, I quickly close my eyes so I don't look at him.

"Don't open your eyes, Y/N. You don't want to get yourself killed" I said to myself as I was touching the wall so I can make sure to stay near the walls. Then I hear sobbing, this cause me to get worried. Is SCP-096... crying? Poor, him. Maybe, I should comfort him just in case. When I open my eyes, I saw what SCP-096 looks like.

Oh my gosh! He is crying! I can't see him crying like this, he must be suffering from something

Oh my gosh! He is crying! I can't see him crying like this, he must be suffering from something. I walk up to him and give him a hug as I was trying to calm him down and it did.

"Poor, you... You just need a hug to comfort, big guy?" I said as SCP-096 slowly nodded at me. "Dr. L/N! Please, come out of SCP-096's containment!" The guard said as I nodded at him. When I came out of SCP-096's containment, everyone was looking at me in shocked of, how am I not dead.

"Dr. L/N! Did yo-" "Where is Dr. Bright? I need to speak to him right now. This is important" I said to the women as she nodded at me. She took me to Dr. Bright as I saw him talking to his friends until he saw me. "Oh! Hey, Dr. L/N! I hope you did your wor-" Dr. Bright said but I cut him off from talking.

"Dr. Bright. This is important, I should tell you something" I said as Dr. Bright was surprise of, I became really serious to him. "Okay, Y/N. What's going on even, what is so important you want to tell me?" Dr. Bright asked as I start to explain to him.

/2 minutes later/

When I finish explaining to him, Dr. Bright was standing there in shocked even, he was looking down on the floor too. What's going on with Dr. Bright? Is he hide something from me right now? What is happening here in the foundation?! This is confusing me!

"Y/N... I think, it's time for you to know what's going on here in the foundation. Follow me, please..." Dr. Bright said as I followed him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dr. Bright.... You're hiding something from me... What's going on here in the foundation.