14

Your's POV:
SCP-682 turned really big, just like the Scarlet King size. Both of them started to fight as others were helping SCP-682. I saw Dr. Bright, SCP-049 and SCP-035 were helping me to escape from the chains as the Scarlet King was distracted by SCP-682.

"Okay, 999. You know, what to do! Break the chains so all of us can get out of here!" Dr. Bright said as SCP-999 was picking the lock. "I don't know, how long 682 can hold the Scarlet King off until he realise, what we're doing" SCP-035 said as he was a little nervous of this. We both saw SCP-682 got hit by Scarlet King, he was prepared to kill 682 until SCP-096 and SCP-106 started to fight him.

"Well, that was close for SCP-682! I thought, he was a goner for sure!" Dr. Bright said as both 049 and 035 agreed with him. Then SCP-999 unlock the chains as I was free. "SCP-682! We got Y/N! We need to get out of here!" Dr. Bright said as SCP-682 and the others heard, what Dr. Bright said.

"Good! Let's get out of here!" SCP-682 said as he hit the Scarlet King with his tail. We all run to the wooden door as we heard the Scarlet King say in anger. "Get back here with my eighth bridge!" Scarlet King said as I was confused of him. When we all came out from the wooden door, me and Dr. Bright closed the wooden door before, the Scarlet King can escape from his prison.

"Thank lord! We all escape from him! I thought, we were going to die from him!" Dr. Bright said as he was exhausted. "Guys... Thank you for saving me from him but I didn't want one of yours to get hurt" I said as they give me a warm smile. "Your our first human friend in the foundation! You understand us, how we feel. We are not losing our friend from the Scarlet King!" SCP-173 said in a sassy tone.

"Hey, SCP-049! Can you tell me, why did Scarlet King called me, the eighth bridge?" I asked as he shocked of this. Then started to explain as I was listening to this.

/4 hours later/

When SCP-049 finished explain, I was starting there in shocked. The Scarlet King was planning on using me to carry his child even, making me became his queen too! Oh Hell No!!!

"I'm out! I'm not going to listen to this anymore!" I said as I came out of SCP-2317's containment. Then I heard them laughing as they didn't stopped. "All of yours are mean to me!" I said as they were trying to apologise to me but they were still laughing.